Please contact central agent, Rolla Tichenor with any questions about the Monticello.
- The Pass-A-Loutre features a very spacious and accommodating layout with four queen sized staterooms, two full heads and a large salon and galley great room and three separate and inviting out door spaces. Beginning forward is the open front deck with port and starboard boarding gates carpeted deck and access to foksil storage. Moving aft and through a sliding glass door is the great room with a lower helm station to starboard, a dining table just aft and an l shaped sofa to port. Further aft is the full galley with residential appliances and space. Directly to starboard are the stairs to the fly bridge. Moving down the companionway to the sleeping accommodations to port is the first guest cabin with a queen berth and drawer and hanging storage. Next aft and to starboard is the guest head with a separate stall shower. Next aft, to port and down three steps are two guest staterooms, both with queen berths. From the companionway aft is the master suite with a queen berth to port, plenty of drawer and hanging storage and a private head with a tub and shower. There is a 19” Insignia flat panel TV with satellite receiver. Through a sliding door aft is the large covered aft deck with port and starboard board gates, carpeted deck, step down to the swim platform and curved stairs to the massive fly bridge. The décor is light blue carpet through out with a 3” bead board wood paneling, mini blinds, plenty of large opening windows. Brown sofa, black corian galley counter tops.
- True Temp electric 4-burner stove and full size oven, GE microwave oven with stove vent, Black Corian counter tops, Double basin porcelain sink, Raritan icer-ette ice maker, GE trash compactor, Central vacuum with 4 inlets, GE stacked electric washer and dryer, 20 gallon electric water heater, pressure and dockside water system, GE Pot-Scrubber 950 dish washer, Black Corian counter tops.
- Deck & Hull
- Carpeted front and back decks with Charcoal colored indoor/out door carpet, fiberglass fly bridge deck, Slide from bridge overboard, Fly Bridge bar with sink and storage, 1.5” aluminum hand rails, Fresh Awl grip paint job with Matterhorn white topsides and Ice Blue hull sides, Simpson Lawrence Chain windlass with remote operation, Dandforth anchor, Bow storage compartment, Large bilge storage compartments, Single FB helm seat with port and starboard companion bench seats, 1000 LB davit with 110 volt electric winch, large swim platform with swim ladder, Aft deck shower, sea water wash down, Radar Arch, Curved stairs from aft deck to the fly bridge, Port and starboard boarding gates both fore and aft, 2-110 volt quartz lights.
- Westerbeke 12.5 KW Generator with 896 hours, Xantrex True Charge 40 amp 12 volt charger, two 50 amp 220 volt shore power cords (one with a cable master reel), Heart Interface power inverter with four 8D 12 volt batteries.
- Horizon LH5 Loudhailer, Uniden MC 635 VHF (FB),Garmin 4212- 24 mile radar, plotter with 12" screen and fish finder. Jensen Stereo speakers, Wireless Cell phone booster, Low profile stabilized satellite TV dome, 2-19” Insignia Flat-panel TVs, Standard Intercom system, Navistar Satellite compass, Vitek remote four camera CCTV system, 4 channel digital recorder, AIWA AM/FM/Dual Cassette Player, Voyager Monitor for Aft camera, Garmin GPSMAP 4212, 3” Ritchie Compass, Uniden MC 635 VHF (salon), Remote electric spotlight, Kenwood AM/FM CD Player.
- Twin 454XL Crusader 350HP engines with fresh water cooling and 543 hours, Walter V-drives, Glendinning electric engine controls with built in mechanical back ups, Fly bridge and cabin engine control stations, Central air and Heat pump, Sea Star Hydraulic steering system, Freedom 20 fresh water pump.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.