- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 340-hp (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TASTELFULLY UPDATED THIS 1992 TIARA 3100 OPEN OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-HP Gas Engine's w/Closed-Loop Cooling. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Teak/Holly Cabin Sole, Custom Dining / Cocktail Table, Windlass (Retriever), Newer Electronics Package (Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine C120 GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot, Raymarine Depth/Speed/Trip, Raymarine Digital Compass), New Clarion AM/FM Stereo w/MP3/iPod Connection & Helm Remote Control, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent updates include but are not limited to the following: Updated electronics package as referenced in above description, v-berth cushions / bolsters / privacy curtain, new teak/holly cabin sole, new custom settee dining / cocktail table, new settee upholstery, new cockpit interior, custom painted radar arch / window frames to match boat.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of original Tiara 3100 Open (1979 to 1991) made a good boat even better. Reworked hull with prop pockets, increased dead-rise, delivers better head-sea ride; new bi-level cockpit allows installation of diesels in larger engine compartment. Upscale cabin with U-shaped dinette, full galley sleeps four. Spacious cockpit has in-deck fish-box, live-well, foldaway rear seat. Note wide side decks, sturdy windshield. Transom Door became standard in 1994.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port Side Hanging Storage Locker, New Berth Upholstery w/New Port/Starboard Bolsters, New Privacy Curtain Settee to Starboard w/NEW Upholstery, Custom Dinette Table, Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Head to Port (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat New Teak/Holly Cabin Sole
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Stove (2-Burner Electric) Refrigerator w/Freezer
- (3) Batteries w/Custom Battery Box (Group 31 NEW 2012) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord & Y-Adapter (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- Compass (Digital Azimuth) Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine ST40 Depth Sounder, Raymarine ST40 Bi-Data, Raymarine ST40 Compass Raymarine C120 (Color) GPS/Chartplotter (Radar Capable) Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / Satellite Radio / iPod Connection & Helm Mounted Multi-Function Remote Control; AMP & JL-Audio Speakers
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass (Retriever) Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches Transom Door Fold-Away Transom Seat In-Floor Fish-Box In-Floor Livewell (Not Plumbed) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Convertible-Top wSlant-Back Rear) NEW Cockpit Upholstery w/Seat Covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.