- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Universal 25XP - 3 Cylinder Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hamingja is a well-maintained 31' Catalina 310 Sloop 2005 that has been used lightly and primarily as a daysailer by her caring original owners; so shows "like-new." Well-equipped and updated with a new Ullman 135% Genoa in December 2010, she is equipped with the optional and highly-desirable in-mast roller-furling Mainsail, full cockpit coverage oversize Sunbrella Bimini, four self-tailing 2-Speed Lewmar winches, and all lines and controls are lead to the spacious cockpit to two sets of Spinlock sheet stoppers. Auxiliary power is supplied by a reliable and economical 26hp M-25 Universal Diesel engine with only 310 hours that is spotless.
This widely acclaimed model garnered "Pocket Cruiser Boat of the Year" accolades by Cruising World Magazine. Hamingja is designed and built to the CE Category A, Unlimited Offshore Rating that takes into account her righting moment, a low center of gravity, waterproof crash bulkheads and overall quality construction, including bulkheads and scantlings that are 100% bonded to the hull. Very few yachts in this size range meet the CE certifcation requirements of Category A, so this results in a more stable performance and stronger build that will hold its value over yachts of lighter and inferior construction.
This 2005 Catalina 310 Sloop has a 11' 6" beam that is carried well aft providing excellent performance and stability, and a wing-keel that drafts only 4' 4". The spacious interior features a popular island queen berth forward behind a private teak door and solid teak wall with a vertically sliding opening panel/window to provide the option of an open and airy interior, or privacy when needed. The spacious salon features facing settees on each side with generous teak-appointed storage above and outboard, a functional and well-equipped galley, private head with shower, toilet, vanity and sink, and queen berth all the way aft under the cockpit.
If you are looking for a late model, "like-new" cruiser/racer that is easily single-handed or sailed by one couple, and capable of making offshore passages safely and comfortably, then call today to schedule a personal inspection.
- The accommodations onboard "Hamingja" are designed primarily for a couple, with a large owner's cabin forward. The bright and airy interior features varnished light honey-toned teak cabinetry, Amtico synthetic and durable teak and holley flooring, pleated retractable blinds on all windows, 2 opening deck hatches with retractable screens and sun shades, 7 opening port windows with sun shades, and like-new upholstery on plushly cushioned settees. A queen size centerline berth, innerspring mattress, and large bank of drawers will appeal to both captain and first mate. Lockers are both port and starboard. Catalina owners have come to expect excellent light and ventilation, and the Catalina 310 is no exception. The main cabin is plushly upholstered with deep comfortable seating. Forward is a closeable opening in the honey-teak varnished bulkhead. Also, there is a huge queen berth aft for guests. The L-shaped Galley on this 31 ft. Catalina 310 Sloop 2005 is to starboard and conveniently close to the companionway stairs. Forward is the full-beam salon, with settee to starboard and L-shaped settee with convertible dining table to port. The spacious private head with toilet, vanity, sink and shower with sump, is located to port and opposite the galley.
- The galley has everything for memorable meals aboard: a two burner propane stove with oven, a top and front access refrigerator, deep stainless steel sink, lots of handy storage, and a microwave. GE Turntable Microwave. Front and top-loading Adler Barbour refrigerator-freezer. 2-Burner SS Hillerange propane stove/oven. SS deep sink. H/C pressure water and hot water heater. Solid surface countertops. Varnished Teak cabinetry with plenty of storage. BBQ Grill mounted on stern rail.
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller Furling In-Mast Dacron Mainsail. 135% Ullman Furling Dacron Genoa, New Dec. 2010. Schaefer Headsail Furling System. Double Spreader Anodized Aluminum Mast. Internal Halyards. Low Stretch Sail Handling and Equipment. Garhauer Traveler Control, with Adjuster System. Midboom Sheeting with Traveler. Winch Handle. Two, 2-Speed Self-Tailing Lewmar 44 Primary Winches. Two, 2-Speed Self-Tailing Lewmar 30 Multi-purpose Winches.Gar Garhauer Traveler, Mainsheet and all Blocks. Adjustable Lead Garhauer Genoa Blocks and Track. Garhauer SS Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type. All Control Lines & Halyards Led Aft to 9 Spinlock Sheet Stoppers. Inboard Genoa Tracks Two Sunbrella Line Storage Pouches w. 4-pockets in Cockpit.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind. Raymarine ST 60 Depth, Speed & Log. Raymarine ST4000+ Auto-Pilot. Icom IC-M402 VHF with RAM MIC at Helm. Ritchie Powerdamp SS BInnacle Compass. PolyPlanar AM/FM/CD Stereo w. Salon & Cockpit Speakers. PolyPlanar MCD 6-Disc CD Changer.
- Hull & Deck
- This 31' Catalina 310 Sloop 2005 is designed and built to CE Catagory "A", Unlimited Offshore Use; a world-wide standard that requires sturdy hull construction, 100% hull and structural lamination, watertight crash bulkheads, exceptionally high righting moment and stability, and ability to operate in winds and sea state conditions up to Hurricane strength, among other impressive features. Practically speaking, this CE Category "A" certification equates to a strong and stable yacht that will withstand the test of time and use; holding its value and exceptional fit and finish, far better and longer than nearly all other well-known sailboats that are typically only CE Category "B"; only approved for near coastal cruising. The strong, yet appealing design of the 310 Catalina Sloop features: One Piece Fiberglass Hull. White - One Piece Fiberglass Deck, White with Grey Two Tone. Molded-in Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue - Midwatch Blue Sheer Stripes. Molded-in nonskid Texture Surface. Fiberglass Hull and Deck Liners. Walk Through Stern with Removable Helm Seat. Hamingja also features: 32" Leather-Covered Stainless Steel Destroyer Wheel, with Pedestal Guard Sunbrella Binnacle Cover. Cockpit Cushions, including Stern Rail. Three Aluminum Framed Opening Deck Hatches with Screens. SS Stern Boarding Ladder with Contour Treads. Folding Cockpit Table. Double Rail Bow and Stern Pulpits. Double Lifelines with Pelican Hooks. Stern Rail with Observation Seats, Port and Starboard. Anchor Locker on Foredeck. 12V Anchor Windlass, recessed in Anchor Locker. 35# Claw Anchor with Chain & Nylon Rode. SS Hand Rails on Cabin Top. Lead Wing Keel with Stainless Steel Bolts Interior Lead Keel is 41% of total weight for exceptional stability.
- Engine & Mechanical
- 26hp Universal M-25, Fresh-water cooled 3-Cylinder Diesel (310 hours). Full Engine Instrument Panel at Helm with Analog Gauges and Tachometer. Two Blade Bronze Propeller. Water heater - 110V and engine heat exchanger. 12V water pressure pump. Two 12V automatic bilge pumps; one for redundancy. Manual bilge pump. Cockpit Shower.
- 110VAC Shore Power & 30A Cord. Galvanic Isolator. Battery Selector Switch & Breakers Battery Voltmeter. Battery Charger. 12VDC System with Breakers. 2 @ 4-D Batteries. 12V Cabin & Navigation Lighting.
- Personal items and other items not specifically listed in the inventory on the Central Listing Agent's Website for this vessel are excluded from the sale of this vessel, with the exception of USCG-required onboard safety equipment that may not be specified, but conveys with this vessel. Specific items excluded are framed art and certificates, considered personal.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.