- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3160 N V-8's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Double Trouble" is powered with original, good running Caterpillar 3160's (forerunner of the 3208) rated at 210 HP Each. She is very economical to run. Paint still looks fresh, nice custom hardtop and rails, original teak interior with professionally done custom upgrades. A really nice boat for $49,500~! Come see for yourself.
- One stateroom forward with v-berth. Galley down to starboard, head with large stall shower to port. Saloon has a new sofa (not yet onboard) New headliners Low voltage lighting 2 unit Cruisair with digital controls VIZIO flat screen TV with cable hookup
- Galley is down to starboard. Plenty of teak cabinetry and storage. Recent Corian countertops Princess range/oven NORCOLD dual voltage refrigerator Teak and holly sole
- Total Power: 210 Cruising Speed: 14 knots @ 14GPH
- Fuel: 250 Fiberglass Fresh Water: 90 Holding: Yes
- Danforth Compass SEA VHF radio RayMarine C-80 Chart Plotter Furuno LS 6000 Video Depth
- Onan 7.5 genset,(2006) low hours. Sentry Batter Charger Twin 30 amp shore power 3 Batteries
- Beautiful custom fiberglass hardtop with aluminum rails and ladder, custom bow rails and pulpit. EZ2CY front panels with soft side panel bridge enclosure. Anchor w/175ft rode. Dockside water Rod holders Rocket launcher Bail well 2 Auto Bilge Pumps Cockpit Lighting Pompanette Helmseat
- Racor fuel filters Algae X System Galley Maid Head (currently DOB discharge) Halon in ER
- "Double Trouble" truly sparkles. She is as nice as they come. Aug 2008 condition and value survey @ $105,000.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.