"JUNKANOO" is owned by very knowledgeable owners. This Beauty was truly refitted from stem to stern! She is the most spectacular classic Hatteras Widebody Cockpit Motoryacht available on the market!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "JUNKANOO" is owned by very knowledgeable owners. This Beauty was truly refitted from stem to stern! She is the most spectacular classic Hatteras Widebody Cockpit Motoryacht available on the market! The highlights of the complete refit all completed in 2005 include the following: - COMPLETE AND VERY DETAILED NEW EXTERIOR PAINT IN MATTERHORN WHITE WITH ARISTO BLUE FEATURE STRIPES - Flybridge windshield removed for more modern styling with new 3-side stratoglass enclosure - New Precision Marine custom aluminum frame aft deck/cockpit sun awning - COMPLETE BLISTER BOTTOM JOB IN 2005 with Micron 66 bottom paint - NEW 25KW Northern Lights Generator in addition to vessels' 20KW Onan - ALL NEW GALLEY APPLIANCES, COUNTERTOPS, AND CABINETS - PREMIUM ELECTRONICS PACKAGE - KVH TRAC-VISION SATELLITE TV SYSTEM - ALL NEW AUDIO/VIDEO SYSTEMS - COMPLETE NEW UPSCALE INTERIOR DECOR PACKAGE - NEW 1800 GPD Reverse Osmosis of Florida (FCI) Watermaker - COMPLETE NAIAD Stabilizer rebuild with fins increased from 4 1/2 to 7 1/2 for substantially increased stability - All HEADS CHANGED TO FRESHWATER SYSTEM - Shut off valves installed for all faucets - DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS - NEW FLO-SCAN GAUGES & NEW FUEL POLISHING SYSTEM - COMPLETE UPGRADE OF AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS - NEW ASKO SS WASHER & DRYER - New Main and House Batteries 1/08 - Custom setup for easy anchoring w/modified anchor chute for 110 lb. Bruce anchor The many other UPGRADES and UPDATES will be listed in the areas where located.
- Master Stateroom
- The beautiful and very spacious Master Stateroom with separate Dressing Room has been fully updated with an extremely comfortable and relaxed decor package.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Midship Guest Stateroom features twin berths with nitestand between and an abundance of drawer and hanging locker space.
- Beautifully remodeled Galley throughout! Corian Countertops & Dinette table Refinished Cabinetry with new thermofoil doors new sink and faucets New Amana 32" Topload Refrigerator/Freezer New Whirlpool 4-burner cooktop with self-cleaning oven New Whirlpool overhead built-in microwave oven New Fridgidaire dishwasher New Insinkerator heavy duty garbage disposal New vinyl wallcoverings fresh water shutoff valves installed
- Flybridge Fiberglass Hardtop with Radar Arch and new stratoglass enclosure Flybridge Fiberglass Hardtop NEW Stratoglass 3-side enclosure with u-zips New custom aluminum handrails on underside of hardtop 2 Pompanette helmseats with cushions New black lexan facing for flybridge electronics helmstation cover Hinged fold-down Mast on hardtop Full u-shaped bridge seating with storage underneath, cushions, & covers 4 speakers for separate bridge audio system 2 Icemakers in custom fiberglass bar unit with cover Large Topload Freezer with cover 2004 Novurania 360 DL with 90-hp Yamaha outboard motor Davit
- PILOTHOUSE: New DUAL FURUNO NAVNET Systems: 72 mi Radar/GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder/Seatemp/ Closed circuit cockpit camera NEW ROBERTSON-SIMRAD AP11 Autopilot NEW SIMRAD IS-12 Windspeed indicator NEW ICOM ICM-402 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Main engines thoroughly serviced to date approx 1310 hrs Main engine chrome package Twin Disc 2.5:1 MG514C transmissions Walker Air-Septs Complete mechanical engine gauges with tachometers in engine rooms Oil change system for main engines COMPLETE UPGRADE OF CRUISAIR reverse cycle air conditioning system - 7 zones new air conditioning condensation drainage system Automatic/manual CO2 fire control system completely recertified and up to date Individual large 7 smaller hand held fire extinguishers replaced with new and certified Dual Racor 1000 Fuel Filters on main engines Diesel Tech magnets in all fuel filter & polishing systems 500 gallons additional fuel under cockpit New exhaust risers 2002 Bennett trim tabs Glendinning engine synchronizers Fresh water cooling system Engine alarm 7 emergency stop 2 bilge blowers Hynautic hydraulic steering Raw water sea strainers Engine fuel shut off/selector valves New electric holding tank pumpout 4 manual & automatic bilge pumps
- "Junkcanoo" has return to Fort Lauderdale, FL. The sellers are anxious, will entertain a trade for 47’ to 57’ catamaran (power) in the same price range of this 70’ Hatteras CPMY. Also the sellers will entertain a trade for waterfront property in the 500k - 750k price range Easy to show at short notice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.