- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Bertram has had one owner since new and has never been fished. She is for sale due to the owner’s wish to move to a larger motoryacht.
The Seller is quite motivated and will consider all offers and may also consider small trades!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This Bertram is a two cabin, single head layout with a mid-level galley and spacious salon with separate dinette. Entering the salon, there is an L-shaped sofa to port The entertainment center and electrical panel are to starboard and the dinette forward. Down two steps and to port is the U-shaped galley with refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven and stove. Moving forward and to port is the single head with stall shower and to starboard is the guest stateroom with side-by-side twin berths and closet. Forward is the master stateroom with centerline queen bed and ample closet, drawer and self space. There is also a private entry to the head from the master stateroom. The cockpit is quite large for a 39’ boat and features a freezer, tackle center with sink, live well and door to the engine room. There is a transom fish box as well as an in-deck fishbox with macerator. A transom door and gate leads out to the fiberglass swim platform. The flybridge features a centerline helm with two Bluewater helm chairs . Built-in seating with cushions is forward. The flybridge is protected by a Pipewelder's fiberglass hardtop. She has had one owner since new and has never been fished. She is for sale due to the owner’s wish to move to a larger motoryacht. The “Seller” is quite motivated and will consider all offers and may also consider small trades! (Maintenance records are available)
- Mid level galley Amtico flooring Norcold refrigerator /freezer Princess 2-burner stove G.E.profile microwave oven Seaward S-1250 11 gallon hot water heater Pressurized fresh water system Dockside water connector Corian counters
- Electrical Equipment
- Kohler 10 kw model 10E020 generator in sound shield with 1080 hours Glendinning cablemaster with 50 amp 240 volt shore cord Charles Marine 40 amp 24 volt automatic battery charger Vanner 60 amp Voltmaster battery equalizer Quicksilver galvanic isolator 4-12 volt batteries (2 per bank) 120 volt/240 volt AC 24 volt DC Battery parallel switch Battery isolator switches 12 volt & 24 volt helm station distribution panel TV & telephone dockside connectors
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno Nav-Net 1933c 48 mile radar and GPS/plotter Furuno Nav-Net Vx2 GPS/Plotter Icom ICM-405 VHF radio with HM-127 command microphone Furuno Rd-30 depth/speed/distance Furuno BBFF1 network sounder Danforth compass Simrad AP26 autopilot 15” Sharp LCD TV (Salon) Panasonic audio-visual receiver (salon) Pioneer DVD/CD player (salon) 15” Sharp LCD TV (Master) Pioneer DVD/CD player (Master)
- Deck and Hull
- Aluminum bow rail Bow pulpit with stainless steel chute and roller Lewmar windlass with flybridge and deck controls 22 lb Delta anchor with chain and rope rode Powder coated white aluminum handrails over salon windows Bluewater teak helm & companion chairs with covers Pipewelder fiberglass hardtop with 4-sided Issinglass enclosure and u-zips Navigation & anchor lights Flybridge & cockpit courtesy lights Flybridge cushions Molded in cockpit spreader lights Fiberglass swim platform with Armstrong ladder Cockpit fresh water shower
- Mechanical Equipment
- ZF Transmissions (V-Drives) Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning –Salon – 16,000 BTU/Forward – 12,00 BTU Volvo Penta single lever electronic controls Sea star hydraulic steering Dripless shaft logs OIL X-changer system Sea cocks with internal strainers (A/C & generator) Sea cocks with external strainers (engines) 24 volt & 110 volt engine room lights (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps Engine driven emergency bilge pump (2) engine room blowers Aquamet 17 shafts Bronze rudders and struts Fire-Boy FE-241 automatic fire extinguishing system Jabsco electric fresh water toilet 37-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge and deck pump out Engine systems monitor Racor fuel filters Electric horn Fuel selector shutoff valves Holding tank “full” alarm High water bilge monitor Engine room heat detector
- Fishing Equipment
- 32’ Rupp double spreader outriggers with drop back bars Cockpit freezer Live well Transom fish box In-deck fish box with macerator Fresh & saltwater washdowns Transom door and gate Cockpit coaming bolster Cockpit sink with cutting board (4) gunwale mounted rod holders Overhead rod storage built into salon ceiling
- Owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale. The 3-sided Eisenglass depicted in the photos is excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JK