A 33' boat that is much larger than its stated size would indicate. Spacious cockpit, large salon and galley in a two stateroom layout. Beautiful command bridge with seating forward of the helm keep the skipper and the passengers involved. Mom can sit alongside Dad while guests or kids hang out front a great view for all. Super entertainment system, and beautiful fit and finish are key standouts. The 33 Carver Super Sport feels more alike a 50’ boat than its 38’ overall length. One of the extreme pluses on this boat is storage, storage, storage for the longer planned get a way’s or vacation dockside at the marina! The current owner has kept his boat in excellent condition. This vessel is well worth an inspection and priced to sell!!!
YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WHEN YOU PREVIEW MIGHTY QUINN
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Master stateroom-queen bed Entrance door: solid cherry wood Hanging lockers (2) Private head access Dinette Icemaker Air conditioning Stowaway bed
- 110v outlets (2) Coffee maker Decor-matched curtains Wood plank flooring Lights (2) recessed Microwave oven Electric range, 2 burner, glass top Refrigerator/freezer, upright Stainless steel sink Storage cabinets (4) Storage drawers (2) Waste container, recessed in countertop
- Stainless barbecue grill Anchor cleat: 10" stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Foredeck Anchor roller: over the stern, aluminum channel with nylon rollers Cleats (2): 10" stainles steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Deck toe rail
- Side Decks
- Bow rail: 1.0" O.D; lineal-buffed; welded stainless steel; with additional intermediate rail amidships, 2 intermediate rails forward Bow rail stanchions; double-welded (inside and outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Deck toe rail Grab rails (4): stainless steel on cabin sides Rub rail molding: heavy-duty stainless steel insert Spring cleats (4): 10" stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate
- Electronics & Helm
- Bilge alarm, blowers and pumps (2) 1500 gph each CO detectors Compass Full radar/chartplotter E80 GPS Fire suppression system Navigation lights Spotlight Windlass package w/35 lb anchor and 125' of 5/16" chain 15' Master Strm TV&DVD 2 burner electric Ceran 20" LCD TV & DVD Satellite TV & Surround sound AM/FM with single CD CD player-6 disc
- AC/DC distribution panels Batteries (4) Battery chargers (2) electronic, AC-DC converter Generator, 7.3KW Shore Power connectors (2) 30 amp Shore Power cords (2) 50' Wiring system: tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color coded, labeled GFCI protection, all 110v outlets
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Crusader Marine HP: 375 Low Hours Approx 260
- Foredeck sunpad Fresh and seawater wash down Head-electric/fresh water Icemaker Internal seawater strainers Prestige-full canvas w/carpet Single station spotlight Air conditioning Toast canvas Transom hand shower hot/cold
- Broker's Comments
- If you are looking for a very clean well maintained 33 Carver do not look any further. She is a beauty and is ready for your yachting pleasure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.