- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D4 FWC common-rail diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONE FINE DAY is a very lightly used Picnic Boat MKIII with exceptionally low hours and is in like new condition having always lived in a boat house. The varnish, gelcoat and topsides sparkle as they did the day the boat left the production facility. The vessel is well optioned for cruising in any climate with air conditioning and generator. The custom pilothouse roof layout maximizes bridge clearance.
- “ONE FINE DAY” is a beautiful example of the Hinckley Company’s Picnic Boat MKIII that has been serviced by Hinckley since she was built. The Picnic Boat Mark III features twin engines, twin waterjet, proportional hydraulic thruster, the latest in Jetstick® technology, an all-new layout, improved visibility and ventilation with a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and unparalleled maneuvering. This new model incorporates countless other improvements learned during the 15 years of Hinckley Picnic Boats.
- HULL and DECK
- Construction: Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck, with contrasting Moondust Awl-Grip nonskid pattern. Single bootstripe that matches the color of the deck Red bottom The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction of Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin with an Aircraft grade end-grain balsa core above and below the waterline and Carbon-fiber inner skin which is SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel supports and half round. Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform Stainless Steel Swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull. Deck Features: Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Stainless steel handrails on exterior, including wrap-around at aft end of pilothouse. Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips Hinckley pilothouse top with spotlight, radome, and satellite radio antenna, painted to match deck. Three (3) Stainless Steel hatches, two electrically powered on cabin house top and all with Ocean Air Sky blinds/screens.
- The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform. More cockpit features: Cushions covered in Sunbrella Topside Indigo. Varnished coaming cap. Starboard transom door entry from swim platform, with settee insert. Courtesy lights under side decks, port and starboard Hinckley custom “built-in, flip down” cockpit steps mounted port and starboard. Custom “bo-peep” boarding handrail, fits port or starboard side decks. Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck Large cockpit lockers between the cockpit and pilothouse with varnished louvered teak doors Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door. Ample storage in seat lockers. Stamoid cockpit cover. Custom weather covers for transom and aft facing seats.
- Hinckley “partial teak package” with gloss varnished teak on pilothouse instrument pod, side panels, pilothouse sides, and window frames Pilothouse sole is gelcoat with contrasting nonskid. Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows - two fixed front windows and two electric sliding side windows. Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers Pilothouse windows are tinted in green Two (2) oversized Stainless Steel Hinckley custom electric opening hatches on pilothouse top. Both hatches have Ocean Air blinds/screens In addition: Two Stidd 500N Admiral Slimline helm manually adjustable seats with X2 footrests. Covered with Ivory Ultraleather. Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Sunbrella Topside Indigo. Custom removable table in pilothouse with padded cover. Insulated white overhead with teak battens. (2) Hella Fans in corners of pilothouse Illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers. Storage locker under pilothouse settees, port and starboard. (10) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area. Varnished teak locking companionway door Varnished teak handrail on centerline of overhead Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
- HELM AREA and ELECTRONICS
- Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley “JetStick®”, which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level. Top-opening locker port and starboard. 12-volt cigarette-style outlet aft of locker to stbd. Electronics and Navigation Equipment Raymarine ST-6002+ Autopilot display with S3G course computer interfaced to GPS. Raymarine E120 12” color Chartplotter/Radar/Fishfinder with 18” 2-KW radar array painted to match deck. With Differential GPS antenna and Raymarine DSM300 sounder module Standard Horizon PS 1000 VHF radio with RAM mic ACR spotlight - roof mounted with helm mounted electric remote control Entertainment Electronics Alpine FM Receiver with six disc CD Changer (2) Pairs of speakers – In V-berth on forward bulkhead and in the pilothouse. Each set of speakers can be controlled for volume. iPod Connection in port galley locker.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. Galley (Port): Abalone Corian countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water. Adler Barbourrefrigeration – 12-volt cold-plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box Single burner electric cook-top with Corian cover 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven 110-volt outlet Built-in bin for glass and mug stowage (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step-light in galley Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counterspace surrounding the sink. The sink also has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system. Head (Next aft starboard): Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet AC duct. Opening port with screen V-Berth Area (Forward) A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert. V-berth upholstered in Perennials Washed Denim with navy piping. Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port. Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth. Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard. (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft. Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver. 12-Volt system: (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps. Start – Two 12-voltAGMGroup 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability . House – Two 12-voltAGMGroup 4D batteries – 210-amps each. Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting. 80-amp house battery alternator on port engine 80-amp start battery alternator on each engine. 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter. 220-Volt 50-Amp AC electrical system: 220-volt shore power inlet and relay. 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord. Victron Multiplus 3000 watt inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability. Generator: 9-KW Onan Generator - with sound shield
- Twin VOLVO 300-hp D4 diesel engines Hamilton 274 Jet Drives Twin ZF 63 transmissions 7” hydraulic bow thruster Hinckley custom JetStick® control system is integrated with the proportional hydraulic bow thruster. Dual-cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges. Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure. Custom Racor fuel filters. MA500MA with pressure gauges, drain lines, and water sensors with audible alarm. Manual hydraulic steering pump. Air Conditioning/Heating: (2) 10,000 BTU AC units in pilothouse and (1) 10,000 BTU unit in the V berth with outlets in the cabin, head and pilothouse. (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch. In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump. 27-gallon polyethylene holding tank with overboard discharge. 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated. 40-gallon stainless steel water tank. (2) 80-gallon 110 gallon polyethylene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons. Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch. Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser. Engine room forced-air exhaust fan. Baffled and insulated air intake Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine and generator shut-down.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle System: Muir Electric Windlass Pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker. Equipment Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket. Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket. Boat hook - mounted under side deck. Dock lines Fenders with fleece covers Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve. Life jackets Fire extinguishers 12-volt air horn with switch on dash. Folding Masthead and running lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com