- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hard-hitting fisherman with handsome lines offers a class-competitive mix of space, comfort, fish ability. Well-planned cockpit comes standard with two in-deck fish boxes, fold-out rear seat, coaming bolsters, transom door. Helm seating module contains 42-gallon livewell (with Lucite window), sink with pressure water, cutting board. Mid-cabin interior with convertible dinette, stand-up head, sleeps four. V-berth backrests double as pilot berths. A lot of boat for the money. Twin 225hp outboards cruise in the mid 20s (35+ knots top).
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessels interior is a Tommy Bahama design. The vessel is designed to accommodate 4 guests. The forward V berth has 2 fold up bunks and the convertible dinette/settee sleeps two and the settee backrests swing up to form single berths. The portside galley has a microwave, single burner stovetop, Granulon countertops, molded sink and under-counter refrigerator. Opposite is the enclosed head with molded sink and vanity, and a handheld shower. Just below the helm is the double mid-berth for sleeping or extra storage space.
- Vessel Details
- Lewmar Windlass Jabsco Spot Light Raymarine RL70C Raymarine VHF Clarion Stereo Jabsco spot light controller Sea Key FirstMate Emergency locater
- 120 AC / 12 volt DC panel 30 amp service 5kw Kohler generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2004 Mercury Four Stroke 225 Bennett trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering 7000 BTU Air Conditioning Pressure Water System 6 Gal Water Heater VacuFlush Head system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.