This Four Winns Vista family cruiser with extended swim platform packs big boat comfort in a relatively compact hull. Well appointed mid-cabin interior with fully equipped galley, enclosed vacu flush head with shower sleeps four. Note: Corian counter tops, premium hardware and fabrics. A roomy cockpit includes a double wide helm seat with helmsmans bolster, U-shaped lounge seat for six and an on deck cooler. The sporty helm has an attractive burlwood accent, tilt wheel and cup holders. This boat has only 428 hours of use and has the desirable Volvo 7.4 GI fuel injected engine (360 hp). Turn key. Put it on your short list of affordable express cruisers.
- Vessel Accommodations
- The 268 Vista offers a stylish cabin layout. Superior space utilization in this design is a key advantage. Beautiful cherry finish laminate on all galley cabinetry is a hallmark of the Vista line. The V-berth area serves as dinette by day. The mid-cabin is accessed through a wide opening designed to keep the area fully accessible to the main cabin. This really extends the living space of the main cabin. An all fiberglass head featuring a full stand-up shower and porcelain head with a holding tank. 6’ cabin height Carpeting w/runner Sony AM/FM stereo w/CD CD changer Double V berth U-shaped dinette Removable table Mid-cabin double berth Privacy curtain Hanging locker Portholes w/screens Overhead hatch Stand up head Sink & vanity Vacu Flush Head
- The galley incorporates significant counter space while providing generous upper and below-counter enclosed storage, a refrigerator, microwave, and a flush mounted electric stove. Wood grain cabinetry Solid surface countertop Molded-in sink Goldstar microwave Norcold dual voltage refrigerator Kenyon Hot & Cold Pressurized water
- Vacu Flush with holding Xintex Water tank Level Gauge Mirror Shower & Sink Xintex Holding Tank Gauge
- Twin Sunpads on bow Walkthru windshield with steps S/Steel Bow rail Fender Racks Large Bimini Top & Side curtains Windlass and Anchor roller Cockpit cover Large opening hatch on foredeck Cabin Door with built in screen Transom Door Storage under seating Transom storage Barbeque Propane grill
- Electronics & Helm
- Trim Tabs Guest Remote Spotlight Tilt Wheel Humminbird in Dash Depth Finder Xintex Fume Detector Kidde Automatic Fire Suppression system Nav Lights Horn I com IC-M 304 VHF Radio 12 Volt Outlet Chart Holder Drink Holders
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo 7.4 GI with DP Dual Prop Outdrive 428 hrs Battery charger & isolator Engine compartment heater
- Broker's Comments
- This Vista has a lot of extra touches that you don’t find on the other popular express cruisers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.