- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta TAMD 74 EDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A good looking, great performing sportyacht, the Lazy One VI has led a pampered life on a boat lift with a full canvas mooring cover. The large bridgedeck/cockpit offers seating for eight, a sun lounge, fold out table, refrigerator and a wet bar. Below she boasts a two stateroom, two head layout. She has only 650 hours on her Volvo diesels. Her interior bilges are clean, dry, and have never been wet.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the master stateroom with an island double berth and private en-suite head with a stall shower. Next aft is the main salon with a large U-shaped settee and entertainment center to starboard. To port is the galley with a cook top, microwave, refrigerator and sink. Aft to port is the guest stateroom with two single bunks and a private head with shower. Cherry cabinetry throughout.
- Main Salon
- Large settee w/high gloss varnished table Stereo radio w/CD player, speakers in salon & cockpit Panasonic TV w/VCR player Overhead lights Opening port holes & overhead hatch Storage cabinets & storage below seating Illuminated liquor locker
- Wood sole Whirlpool microwave in cabinet Engel 12 volt refrigerator with cabinetry door Two burner flush glass cooktop recessed under counter Molded sink Plate racks in cabinet
- Master Stateroom
- One overhead hatch & two opening ports Overhead & reading lights Island double berth w/drawer storage under AC unit for Master Hanging locker & cabinet storage Private en-suite head compartment w/Sea Land Vacuflush head & stall shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Two single bunks w/reading lamps, overhead lighting Drawer & under bunk storage Opening port Private head compartment w/Vacuflush head & shower Hanging locker
- White bottom, yellow boot stripe, dark blue hull Full mooring cover to protect boat from elements Oversized Bimini top w/enclosure & back drop Console cover Integrated swim platform w/swim ladder, teak deck, hot/cold shower Transom door Teak deck in cockpit/bridge deck Large storage areas under seating & sun lounge Helm seat & large companion seating U shaped aft seating to port w/recessed folding table Aft seating converts to sun lounge w/moveable back rest Wet bar w/Engel refrigerator to starboard Bow/side deck railings Anchor locker & windlass w/deck & helm controls
- Electronics & Helm
- 12 volt outlet Full Volvo Penta engine instrumentation Ritchie compass Standard Horizon VHF radio Log with 6614 miles recorded Raytheon ST 6000# autopilot Raytheon ST 60 digital depth finder Garmin GPS map 4208 color chart plotter Trim tabs Electronic Volvo controls Fuel & water gauges Horn Two windshield wipers w/washers
- AC & DC distribution panels in main salon Battery switches on bridge deck Kohler 4 kw generator & 7 batteries
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta TAMD 74 EDC diesel engines with 650 hours Aluminum fuel and water tanks Engine room fire system Engine room blowers and automatic bilge pumps
- Broker's Comments
- This one owner boat was ordered originally with US spec wiring, appliances, shore power and air conditioning and complies with the USCG safety standards of year 2000.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.