- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Professionally owned and maintained fishing machine, super clean, and ready to go today. With a 27 knot cruise you can get to the fishing grounds in a hurry in this proven fish raiser. This beauty has only had two owners and pride of ownership shows throughout the vessel. She is priced well below market and is in turn key condition, so don’t get caught standing on the dock, stop wishing and go fishing. Call today!
- Sleeps 4. Forward is a double berth with storage below and hanging locker. Directly aft is a large hanging/storage locker and convertible dinette on the starboard side. Full galley with storage lockers and the private head with shower aft. Steps up to helm deck with bench/storage helm seat and large L-shaped lounge with storage below. The interior has carpet and light ash wood trim with appointments not found in most thoroughbred fishing machines.
- Upscale interior with convertible dinette, full galley and head with shower, sleeps 4 in comfort. Norcold refrigerator with freezer Panasonic microwave Corian countertops Water heater Princess 2 burner electric stove Pressure fresh water system Stainless steel sink
- Electronics & Navigation
- (2) Furuno NavNet 10” displays Furuno radar Furuno fishfinder Simrad AP24 autopilot Furuno NavNet display 7” (upper) Standard Horizon VHF (upper) Uniden QT-206 digital depth gauge (upper) Richie compass (upper) Uniden QT-206 digital depth Icom ICM502 VHF Danforth compass Stereo with JVC CD player Panasonic 13” Flat screen TV
- Deck & Fishing Equipment
- Anchor with line Cockpit coaming pads Maxwell electric windlass, 25’ chain, 500’ rode Helm enclosure with U-zips Bow pulpit and rails Fresh and saltwater washdown systems Spreader lights Huge fishing cockpit Rupp double spreader outriggers with center rigger Pipewelders tuna tower with controls and steering (8) rod holders on tower rail Transom door with gate (2) in deck fish boxes (8) flush mount rod holders Tackle center with sink and drink box
- Electrical System
- 110V AC and 12V DC electrical systems New 5KW Northern Lights generator 3 hours Battery parallel switch 50 amp Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 3208 Caterpillar diesels 375HP w/2500 hours Halon fire control system Fresh water cooling Dripless shaft seals (3) automatic bilge pumps Bennett trim tabs Electric head with holding tank Remote spotlight upper and lower Floscan fuel flow meters with digital tachs Dual engine controls Oil change system Racor fuel filters with alarm Tower and side console engine controls Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Nibral four blade props Hydraulic engine deck lift
- New & Upgraded Equipment
- New turbos and injectors October 2012 New 5KW Northern Lights generator Fresh bottom paint, props balanced, shafts aligned, cutlass bearings Feb. 2012 Ongoing professional maintenance program
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.