- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Everglades' 295cc offers high performance in a comfortable, well-equipped fishing boat.
Among the 5 Series signature features is the tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield. This exclusive design allows you to control ventilation and visibility at the push of a button, a welcome safety feature when running after dark.
Like all Everglades, the 295cc was designed for comfort and convenience and features Everglades' unsinkable RAMCAP® construction. Standards include a head compartment with sink, shower, and china bowl head with macerator and holding tank. A stereo with speakers and windlass stainless steel anchor, rode, and chain are also included.
Deluxe fishing standards include a 34-gallon circulating livewell, over 170 gallons of fish box space, lockable rod storage, a tackle-rigging station, self-bailing cockpit, and a 25-gallon fresh water washdown.
Expand your fishing capabilities even more by adding outriggers or a crow's nest. All of Everglades' options are designed to seamlessly integrate with the boat, allowing you complete freedom to customize to your needs.
If you love fishing and appreciate a little luxury, the 295cc is a perfect family fishing boat.
In addition to the many standard features, this boat has the following options:
- Twin Yamaha 300HP Engines
- Platinum Hull Side Color
- Underside of Hardtop Painted Platinum
- Power Steering
- Underwater Lights
- Crows Nest
- Deluxe Audio Package
- Leaning Post/Helm Seat Cover
- Console Cover
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - Email: email@example.com – Cell: (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (305) 333-6901
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.