- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6L Volvo dp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Featured in the Upcoming Miami Boat Show!
Please call For Pricing.
The superlatives tell part of the story -- the largest bowrider in the Cobalt line, for example, or the most spacious cockpit in its class – and the 302's features add their share to the argument: a sunpad large enough for side-by-side tanning, huge bow seats with new standards for forward comfort, carefully placed storage, power options ranging from aggressive to more aggressive still. Sun protection available via the bimini top, or the fiberglas hardtop with arch.
But perfection is an inclusive term, and little things can mean a lot: molded stereo speakers set at precise angles for ideal acoustics, an armrest at the throttle, a dimmer for the backlit gauges, gas assists on the ski locker, double latches at the anchor door, water-resistant rubber fillings for the canvas snaps, the wiring loomed and supported everywhere.
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection Battery Switch, Dual w/ VSR Circuit Breaker Protected Electric System Composite Floor Composite Seat Bases Composite Transom Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Fiberglass Stringer System Fire Extinguisher, Manual Ignition Safety Switch Kevlar Reinforced Hull Stainless Steel Windshield Braces Through Prop Exhaust
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt Aluminum Dash Panels Black Leather/ Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Compass Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Package Hour Meters Livorsi Engine Controls Stainless Steel Switches
- AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/ 6 Speakers Ipod/MP3 Port Stereo Remote, Dash
- Anchor Locker Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel Extended Running Surface Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat Midship Cleats Motorbox Actuator Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail Stainless Steel Engine Vents Swim Platform, Extended w/ Ladder Transom Storage/Ice Chest
- Aft Sunpad w/ Adjustable Backrest Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom Aft Walk-Thru Carpet Air Compressor w/ Holder Bow Cushion Inserts, Port & Stbd. Bow Walk-Thru Doors Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-in w/ Neoprene Back Cockpit Galley Unit Dinette Table - Cockpit Double-Wide Helm Seat Head w/ Pump Out Porta Potti Passenger Seat Flip Backrest System Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet Seating Vara-Dense Comfort Seating, Helm Flip-Up Sink Console (Head Compartment) Trash Receptacle
- Bow Tonneau Cover, Ebony Cesara Carpet Upgrade Cockpit Refrigerator Cockpit Tonneau Cover, Ebony Docking Lights-Stainless Steel Fender Clips w/ 6 Lines Fire Extinguisher, Automatic System Flip-down Swim Step w/o Ladder GPS (Garmin 740) Weather Touch w/ Maps Portal Light(1 - Head Compartment) Premium Sound w/ Transom Speakers & Remote Retractable Dock Lines-Locking (4) Satellite Radio System Shorepower Kit-110 Volt (Incl Battery Charger) Stainless Steel Arch w/ Hard Top Stainless Steel Windshield Stainless Steel Foot Tread (Helm Only) Swim Platform Transom Lighting (2) Sand/Terra Throw Pillows Tool Kit Transom Shower Trim Tabs Underwater Lighting Vacuuflush Head (10 Gallon) Windlass w/ Line, Chain & Anchor Windshield Wiper, 16", Stbd. Woodgrain Dash/Trim Package 3-Color Custom Ebony
- Additional Features
- Sandstone Accent Stripe EPA Fuel Tank Salt Water Package Enhanced SS Props Fh6 Volvo Terra Interior
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Central Agent Tom George 727-734-8707 or firstname.lastname@example.org