- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6L Volvo dp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Featured in the Upcoming Miami Boat Show!
Please call For Pricing.
With it's three feet of extra space, the A 28 amplifies the A25's proven virtues, none more important than a ride now approaching perfection. But we begin with looks, the handsomeness of an inverse hull whose complexity only yacht makers have seen fit to attempt, the sweep of a profile that can come only from Cobalt hand-craftsmanship. The A28 interior will wow, as a soft aura of luxury surrounds you and your guests. The bow is broader in the beam, roomy and then some, with immediately reconfigurable seating. More practicality here too, in the added head compartment and yet more storage.
In the quantum leaps in technology, among all its genuinely new features, the A28 shows forth hour upon skilled man-hour of refined Cobalt craftsmanship – in the upholstery, at the helm, in the rubbed perfection of the gelcoat – and the payoff comes in years of reliable, worry-free enjoyment.
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection Battery Switch, Single Circuit Breaker Protected Electrical System Composite Floor Composite Transom Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Fiberglass Stringer System Fire Extinguisher, Manual Ignition Safety Switch Kevlar Reinforced Hull Stainless Steel Windshield Braces Through Prop Exhaust
- Accessory Power Plug-12 Volt Aluminum Dash Panels Black Leather/Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Compass (Digital) Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Package. Hour Meter Stainless Steel Switches Wood Dash/Trim Package, Oil Rubbed
- AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/ 6 Speakers Ipod/MP3 Port Stereo Remote, Dash
- Anchor Locker Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel Extended Running Surface Fender Storage Locker, Stbd. Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat Midship Cleats Motorbox Actuator Portal Light (1 - Head Compartment) Ski Pylon, Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail Stainless Steel Hull Accents Stainless Top Trim Windshield Swim Platform, Extended w/ Ladder
- Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom Aft Walk-Thru Carpet Bench Seat Storage (Bow & Cockpit) Bow Filler Cushions, Port & Stbd. Bow Walk-Thru Door Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-in w/ Neoprene Back Cockpit Galley w/ Sink Dinette Table, Cockpit Head w/ Porta Potti Helm Seat, Flip Up/Swiveling Passenger Seat Flip Backrest System Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet Seating Vara-Dense Comfort Sink Console (Head Compartment) Sundeck Convertible Lounger
- Air Compressor w/ Holder Battery Switch w/ VSR-dual Battery Tender/Charger (110 Volt) Cesara Carpet Upgrade Cockpit Refrigerator Docking Lights-Stainless Steel Electric Porcelain Head Fender Clips w/ 4 Lines GPS (Garmin 640) Touch-Screen w/ Maps Hydraulic Swim Platform w/ Ladder Mooring Cover w/ Arch Premium Sound w/ Transom Speakers & Remote Rudder Indicator, Volvo Satellite Radio System Stainless Steel Arch w/ Bimini Top, Capt/Navy Stainless Steel Foot Tread Swim Platform Transom Lighting (2) Sand/Terra Throw Pillows Transom Shower Trim Tabs Underwater Lighting Windlass w/ line, Chain & Anchor 3-Color Custom, Navy
- Additional Features
- Citron Yellow Accent Stripe Salt Water Package Enhanced EPA Fuel Tank SS Props Fh4 Volvo Terra Interior
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Tom George Yacht Group for more information 727-734-8707 or email@example.com TGYG is your Premeir West Coast Cobalt Dealer.