- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Popular Hunter 340 with lots of interior space and large cockpit. All halyards lead aft to cockpit and can be easily sailed by one or a crew. Boat has been on a regular maintance schedule. Recently detailed.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether sailing for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 340 can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and provided real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun (with an optional bimini). This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open, where a custom console stands ready with the standard VHF and instruments. Single lever control and fold down table, along with engine instrumentation, complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere you look and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important whether you're on the boat for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works for you as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower, a salon that can seat eight, and a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy. Hunter Marine's cruising keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet. These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware. Hunter Marine Hunter Marine Corporation was founded in 1973 to build truly affordable sailboats. Warren Luhrs, Hunter's chairman, has personally logged thousands of ocean miles both single-handedly and shorthanded aboard his ocean racers. From these floating laboratories hundreds of new ideas have been born. The same B & R rig that powered his boats into the record books also power the Hunter fleet. A lot has changed over the years, but Hunter Marine continues its commitment of bringing the sailing public the best performing and most accommodating sailboats at a reasonable price.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 599.00 sq ft I : 43.00 ft J : 11.50 ft P : 44.00 ft E : 16.00 ft Working Sail Area : 599.00 sq ft
- Additional Information
- Classic Main with Lazy Cradle Mainsheet on SS arch Stern sailing seats Delta and Danforth Anchors w chain and rode Cockpit shower Bimini Cockpit cushions Leather interior cushions Electric Windless VHF Knotmeter and log Depthsounder GPS Inverter Head w/ shower Refrigeration BBQ Safety Gear Inflatable Dinghy 2.5hp Outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.