Freshwater ony!! 2000 262 Cobalt with Mercruiser 502 Mag- 425hp with 400 hours. This boat has been kept in dry stack on freshwater with every available option. Fiberglass Radar arch with lighting, Docking lights, Captains Call, Snap on custom mooring cover and full overlay winter cover. Boat has been meticulously maintained and shows as new!! (More pics coming soon)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cobalt 262 is a radical blend of traditional Cobalt craftsmanship in the service of a bold, modern look. The 262 arrives with a sharper deadrise, reverse chines, and all-composite construction in an aggressive profile that suggests the performance of the 262's high-end power options. The Venetian lines of the 262 sweep in the style of the limousine speed boats common to European waters. Configured around a wrap-around lounge, the cockpit is roomy and comfortable. The head compartment hides beneath lustrous wood trim at the console. With a walk-through transom and teak extending to the cabin's edge, the activity platform has become an intrinsic part of the floor plan. The stunning Bimini Arch is optional.
- Theres a reason why we call our website Export American , American Marine has been #1 in boat and yacht export for 20 years. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, the best choice will always be to Export American. www.ExportAmerican.com Please contact Robert Stanley 404-583-7893 or email@example.com
- Equipment List
- Cobalt 262 Specifications - Standard Equipment Dash and Instrumentation - Accessory Power Plug, 12 volt - Compass, electronic - Depth Gauge - Hour Meter - Leather - Tilt Steering Wheel - Wood Faced Dash Panels - AM-FM Cassette - Bow Speakers - Stereo Remote, Driver Exterior - Anchor Locker - Air Compressor - Bow Scuff Plate - Concealed Boarding Ladder - Midship Cleat - Motorbox Actuator - Ski Pylon, removable - Swim Platform - Wet Locker - Telescoping Anchor Light - Transom Walk-through Door Interior - Bow Walk-through Doors - Double Wide Helm Seat - Ice Chest - L-Lounge Seating - Head Compartment with Porta- Potti - Removable Carpet, cockpit and bow Structure, Safety and Performance - 5-year Powertrain Warranty - 10-year Hull - Deck Warranty - Battery Switch, Single - Composite Transom - Fiberglass Stringer System - Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Deck - Fire Extinguisher - Ignition Safety Switch - Kevlar Reinforced Hull - Stainless Steel Windshield Brace - Tool Kit Cobalt 262 Optional Equipment - Bimini Top - Bimini Enclosure Package - Bow Tonneau - Cockpit Tonneau - Mooring Cover - sharkskin - Windshield Wiper, Starboard - AM-FM CD Premium Sound System - Stereo Remote, Transom - Subwoofer - Docking Lights - Radar Arch - Radar Arch with Retractable Bimini Top - Transom Shower - Transom Tilt Switch - Teak Swim Platform - Aft Walk-Through Filler Cushions - Bow Cushion Insert - Dinette Table - Gray Water System - Pump Out Porta- Potti - Pump Out Porta- Potti with Macerator - Battery Switch, Dual - Captain's Call Exhaust - FM200 System - CE-International - Fire Extinguisher Halon System - Stainless Prop Exchange - Trim Tabs - Through-Hull Exhaust