Very Creative Seller says to Bring All Offers!!
Open to trades of cars, boats, planes, RV’s, almost anything without a heartbeat!
Owner took in on trade and has priced her for a super quick turn around. KARA II has received numerous recent updates including new interior with granite counters, hardwood floors, teak blinds and an entertainment center. She is ready for new owners !
Owner says, “ Don’t be shy, bring me those crazy offers…. I enjoy being creative.”
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter the salon Kara ll is a galley up 3 stateroom 2 head model. She has new hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and all cabinets have been redone. She has a new 36” flat screen T.V. with a new Pioneer system with surround sound. Continuing down the steps to port is the master with in suite head. Across the companionway is the starboard stateroom with a shared head. Moving forward is the V.I.P. stateroom with a centerline bed with access to the shared head.
- Main Salon
- Hardwood floors (2012) Teak blinds (2012) 36” Vizio flatscreen T.V. (2012) Pioneer stereo with surround sound (2012) Teak stained woodwork (2012) Uline Icemaker (2010)
- GalleyMaid Empress, 3 burner stove/oven Whirlpool trash compactor Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer Hardwood Floors (2012) All cabinetry stained with teak finish (2012) Black Granite tops and back splash (2012) Galley sink and faucet (2012) Uline refrigerator/freezer (2012) Garbage disposal (2012)
- Master Stateroom
- Hardwood floors (2012) Teak stained doors and cabinets (2012) Soft goods (2012) Vizio 13” Flatscreen T.V. (2012) Queen berth Ensuite Head
- VIP Stateroom
- Hardwood floors (2012) Teak stained doors and cabinets (2012) Soft goods (2012) Vizio 13” Flatscreen T.V. (2012) Queen Berth Access to head Storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Hardwood floors (2012) Teak stained doors and cabinets (2012) Soft goods (2012) Over/under bunks Access to head
- Sunshade (2012) Full cockpit cover (2012) LED lighting (2012) Front mask cover (2012) Teak covering boards (no screws) (1999) In deck livewell In deck refrigerated fishbox Cockpit controls Tackle lockers Cockpit freezer Davit Chocks
- Electronics & Helm
- ICOM VHF (2012) Northstar M84 GPS/SOUNDER (2012) Kenwood Ipod ready stereo (2012) Cushion covers (2012) Spare set of new cushions LED lightning (2012)
- Onan 12.5kw generator 4000hrs Water heater (2012) Fresh water pump (2012) Batteries (2012)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2)Detroit Diesel 8-92ta 735hp 4,470 hours Hynautic controls (re-furbished 2011) Hynautic steering Spare props (Nibral) Spare shaft
- Broker's Comments
- Someone is going to be very happy when they acquire KARA II. She has been Captain maintained since her first launch and she has been a great fishing platform for all of her past Owners. Come take a look at her and see for yourself. The engines have some hours on them, but they are running great due to the excellent care taken by her long time Captain.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.