- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 Liter
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Won’t Stop has been professionally updated by a very meticulous owner who spared no expense to make her the perfect 28 Bertram both inside and out. With new engines and generator, electronics, soft goods, gel coat, interior, and on and on, most everything is new including a custom built $8,000.00 30’ Rocket aluminum trailer, she is a most see for someone looking for the highest quality 28’ sportfisherman ever built.
- The Won’t Stop sleeps a total of four in the standard 28 Bertram layout with the v berth forward and the convertible dinette to starboard. The galley is to port and the head with shower is aft and to port. The décor is Black and Beige Sunbrella bunk covers and Beige Sunbrella Curtains. The Charcoal carpet is custom made and edge bound and the walls are low maintenance Formica with varnished teak trim.
- Glass Tile counter tops, GE Microwave Oven, Black Porcelain Sink with Stainless Steel Faucet, Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator, Convertible Dinette
- Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass deck, Bimini top with three sided enclosure with 3 zip outs, Full cockpit Bimini top, 2-12 Volt spreader lights, Fiberglass Swim Platform, Mesh front window cover, Fly bridge bench/ helm seat for three, Stainless Hand Rails, Custom rubber rub rail, Danforth anchor, Fish On stainless steel drink holders, 6 gallon electric water heater
- Westerbeke 3KW Generator with 94 Hours (New 2007) 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC electrical systems, 12 volt outlet in cockpit.
- Garmin 3210 GPS/Plotter/Fish finder, Fusion MSIP600 AM/FM/CD Player, 3” Ritchie compass, Standard Horizon VHF with two Command Mics (1 Fly Bridge, 1 Cabin)
- Twin 2007 350 CI 5.7 Liter Marine Power engines, Fresh water cooling system, Flo Scan fuel flow meter, Faria engine gauges, 3- 12 volt batteries, Charles industries 15 amp 12 volt charger, Hynautic steering, Morse engine controls, Halon Fire suppression system, Cruisair 12,000BTU reverse cycle cooling system, Racor fuel filter, Raritan electric head.
- Fishing Equipment
- Six gunwale mounted rod holders, Six gold anodized rod holders on bridge rail.
- Salesman Remarks
- If it could be done it was done to the Won’t Stop. From new engines and generator, to new gel coat, new interior, new electronics, new appliances, wiring and breaker panel, trailer, fire suppression system, lighting, rub rail, etcetera. Everything is either new or rebuilt. Take advantage of this great opportunity to buy the pride and joy of a fanatical owner. You will not be disappointed!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.