- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Ying Yang is an extremely clean and well maintained modern Catalina 22MKII. The MKII version featuring a modern interior and wider deck is an updated version of this classic "Sailboat Hall of Fame" trailerable. This particular boat has a fin keel and is currently lift kept. The Catalina 22 fleet numbers over 15,000 boats and is an enduring class with an active association and owners group. This is a great daysailor and has the room and accommodations for overnight sailing as well.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- V-Berth Port and starboard settees Standard small centerline table in salon Large sliding hatch over main salon for standing Porta-potti Cabin Large cockpit
- Porta Potti Ice Chest with teak step Cushions and filler Cushions for V berth Center Table With Storage & Drink holders Cushions for port & aft seating with storage
- Two Jibs 130 & 150 hank on Main sail with cover
- Bimini Top Self bailing cockpit Large Sliding Hatch Large Forward Bowmar Hatch Manual Bilge pump Four Winches Bow and Stern rails with life lines Tiller Wide side decks Outboard Bracket Cockpit Cushions
- Electrical & Electronics
- 12V System DC Switch Panel Cabin Lights Anchor Light Deck Light Steaming Light Solar Panel Garmin 168/GPS & Depth finder Jenson myd50 FM/CD Player with Cabin & Cockpit Speakers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Tohatsu Four Stroke 6 HP & Bracket
- Broker's Comments
- After owning several of the older 22 Catalina’s this newer 2004 is a well thought out boat with a lot more useable space & easier to get around than the older models. Ying Yang has been well kept and ready for her new owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.