- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1997 45' Sea Ray Sundancer -- CAT Diesel Engines + Raymarine Electronics -- Spacious 2 Stateroom + 2 Head Layout
****Moving Up to a Larger Vessel -- Owner Says Sell****
Call with an Offer or to Arrange a Showing Today!
- Master Stateroom forward with elevated queen berth, under-berth storage, four port windows, overhead hatch, flat screen TV, hanging locker, and private head compartment with vanity and shower Spacious Salon with port side curved lounge with hi-lo table, Full galley port side with flat screen TV Mid-cabin lounge with sliding doors, queen sized sleep sofa, flat screen TV, ample storage, and full guest / day head
- Starboard galley with upper and lower cabinets Solid surface counter top with integrated sink Three-Burner glass cook top Sharp microwave oven B&D coffee maker Refrigerator with freezer Under-counter Splendide washer / dryer Flat screen TV
- Spacious cockpit with room for many Starboard helm with adjustable captain's chair Wide companion lounge Large wraparound cockpit lounge Converts to large sun pad Port side wet bar with refrigerator Freshwater shower Transom door Extended Swim Platform
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless steel bow rail Bow pulpit with anchor Lofrans windlass with foot and remote controls Expansive foredeck with room for sunbathing Walkaround side decks Open cockpit with radar arch New bimini top and full canvas enclosure Fresh bottom paint
- Electronics & Navigation
- Ray Marine GPS C80 Radar / Chartplotter Ray Marine VHF radio Ray Marine Auto pilot Ray Marina GPS Navigation 398 Ray Marine Ray data Raymarine Digital Depth Finder with Speed Display Wired for cable and phone
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 420-hp Caterpillar Turbo Diesel Engines Westerbeke 8-kW Generator Dripless seals installed 2011 50-amp Shore Power Glendinning Cable Master cables Marine Air 10000 BTU HVAC - 2 units Splendide washer / dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Ricca at 954-383-3183 with any questions or to arrange a showing!