- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
50% Partnership - Share the expense with ALL the benefits!
Tower, rocket launchers, gaffs, bait tank, fish boxes, outriggers, dinghy with motor, teak interior, and all of your "at home" comforts ...
Come be a PART of this Cabo experience, TODAY!
- Master stateroom forward includes a walk around queen sized berth, cedar lined hanging locker, large drawers, under berth storage, opening hatch overhead Guest stateroom has over/under berths, opening portholes, and additional storage Fully enclosed head includes a large stall shower, corian countertops, Vacu-flush head and an opening porthole 6 berths Beautiful teak wood throughout Main cabin you will find beautiful teak and holly flooring with a custom carpet overlay and ultraleather seating L-shaped settee to port Convertible salon dinette to port Halogen lighting in salon Kenwood Sirius satellite stereo receiver 9" Magnavox TV
- Dual stainless steel sinks Corian counter tops Norcold refrigerator Kenyon 2-burner cooktop Sharp convection oven Sharp Carousel microwave Dual voltage refrigerator/freezer Ample provisional storage
- Deck Equipment
- Delta stainless steel anchor Lewmar Vertical Electric Windlass Sea Watch Omni directional TV antenna Stainless steel bow pulpit and rails Raw and fresh water wash downs Cockpit engine cover seats Sunbrella cockpit cover
- (2) 8D Lifeline #24 batteries Battery switches Battery parallel switch Hot water heater Westerbrake Generator 5.0 kW Generator hours: 1984
- Electronics & Navigation
- GPS: Furuno FCV 582 Radar: Furuno 36 NM VHF: ICOM M 127 and ICOM hand held VHF Autopilot: Robertson AP 3000 X Compass: Ritchie, 4" Dytek Sea Water Temperature Gauge
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom bait tank (2) fish boxes Rocket launchers (2) Gaffs Igloo ice chest Outriggers (9) Stainless steel rocket launchers (5) Trolling rod holders
- Tournament-style configuration Stainless steel half tower Flybridge seat cushions Isinglass enclosure on flybridge Helm chair and controls located aft for 360-degree visibility - including into the cockpit Seating for five Padded bench seat forward of the console with a large storage locker below
- Avon Dinghy with Yamaha 4hp, 4-stroke motor
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.