- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- W-33 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
POWER & SENSITIVITY COMBINE FOR WORLD CLASS SAILING PERFORMANCE
The Sabre 38 achieves high performance through a unique combination of power and handling characteristics. If you are a blue water sailor, cruising to your favorite destination, the Sabre 38 gives you the control you need to get you there with comfort, convenience, AND safety.
This beautiful sabre has been phenominally maintained and from the top of her mast to the bottom of the bilge she is clean, neat, and in excellent condition.
Some of the extensive gear includes Marine heat/air, Furuno Radar, Lewmar Windlass, Full Cockpit Enclosure, and a Doyle Stack Pack Mainsail
Come see this beauty today and get ready to go cruising tomorrow because this one will be going home with you.
Here's a thought...want a smaller boat? Seller willing to trade for a larger sailboat, maybe a trawler!!! Seller also has 40' Diesel motorhome for sale or trade to sweeten the deal.
- Pressure Water, Hot Water, CNG 3-burner stove and oven, Electric Refrigeration, Marine head, curtains, Teak & Holly cabin sole, shower, 7 opening ports, 4 deck hatches, V-Berth filler
- Recent Upgrades
- 2009-Stereo with IPod Ready Cable 2010-New Cutlass Bearing, New Shaft 2010-Repaint Mast, New Halyards, Mast Wiring, Mast stripped of all hardware, Awl grip. 2010-Bottom Paint 2010-Mast Mounted ORCA Green Marine LED Tri Anchor Light w/ photo diode 2011 Kato Davits with cross bar: 2011-New Dodger with upgraded glass panels. 2012-Custom Hand Craft Mattress in V berth including cover and sheets 2012-Fuel Injectors replaced 2012-Two group 31 AGM batteries 2012-New 40Amp Battery Charger 2012-60 foot chain for anchor
- Sail Inventory
- 2009-New 155 UK head sail 2010-New 95 Doyle head sail Includes UK Flasher-good condition Main with Doyle Stack Pack
- Helm & Electronics
- Leather Wrapped Wheel - Cockpit Table - Cockpit Drink Holders - Magellan Nav 5000 GPS in cockpit - Autohelm 4000 autopilot - ST60 Depth - ST60 Speed - Datamarine Wind instruments - Ritchie Compass - Raymarine E80 Plotter - Standard VHF - Standard VHF remote mic
- Not Included
- EPIRB Outboard Engine Personal effects Tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com