- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA5.9 Diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Clan Sea is a rare Cummins diesel-powered 1994 Four Winns 375 Express Cruiser; one of only four produced for the owners and General Manager of Four Winns, based on an upgraded version of the popular Four Winns 365 model. When new, the 375 was the flagship of the Four Winns fleet; and one of the largest 37’ express cruisers available. Everything from upholstery to hardware and extra foredeck recessed storage compartments were upgraded in the factory, as well as an exceptional fit & finish so the original owners could be proud and show off the workmanship capable of the Four Winns yard.
With an LOA of 39', and a beam of 13' 2" this well-maintained and upgraded express cruiser appears to be much larger, yet her prop-pocket underbody, keeps the draft to only 3' 2". Spacious seating in the enclosed cockpit, a wet bar, innovative use of cabinetry for storage with extra-thick smoked Plexiglas cabinet doors, a tilt steering wheel, electric helm seat, and great visibility from the helm, make this an all-around winner for comfort and entertaining.
This yacht was originally used in fresh-water and traveled on her own hull over 1,700 miles to Florida, burning only 1,200 gallons of fuel for the trip; or less than 3/4 gal. per mile. Powered with twin Cummins 300 hp 6BTA5.9 Diesel engines, one with 935 hours and the other with less than 30 hours since a major overhaul, a Salt-Away Fresh-water engine flush system was installed before she arrived in salt water and is used by this Captain-owned yacht each time he returns to the dock; Clan Sea's engines receive the best of care. The 5.0 Kw Kohler Diesel GenSet has only 20 hours since a major overhaul in 2006. The aft cockpit vinyl seat was replaced in 2010 and all the vinyl windows were replaced in 2011.The 6 gal. Seaward hot water heater was replaced in 2011.
The spacious interior is in exceptional condition and the A/C system keeps it cool, dry and odor-free. The U-shaped galley is well-equipped and perfect for weekend or extended cruising for a couple or two; or a small family. Clan Sea’s convertible dinette will seat 6 around a large table that has a hinged leaf when not in use. The Master berth is a queen and the mid-cabin berth aft is a large double, and both have privacy curtains. The private head has a separate shower stall, VacuFlush toilet, molded vanity with sink, and plenty of storage.
If you are looking for a diesel-powered express cruiser that has been “loved” by her knowledgeable owners for less than the price you would expect to pay for a gas-powered cruiser, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Call today to schedule a personal inspection.
- Boarding is made easy by entering the spacious cockpit from the wide and stable swim platform via the transom door on the starboard side of the stern. The cockpit has a full Sunbrella and vinyl enclosure that creates a comfortable lounge area complete with seating for 6 on an L-shaped new cushion aft to port with a removable round table, plus helm and companion bench-seating forward for the Captain and 3 mates. Behind the electric adjustable Helm seat to starboard is a wet bar with adjacent storage under the sink and outboard behind thick smoked-Plexiglas cabinet doors with high quality SS hardware. The wide companionway with molded sliding door is left of center forward. Unusual for this style and size express cruiser, you will find padded and upholstered wall coverings that accent the cockpit; both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Enter the Air-Conditioned cabin via the companionway down 3 molded and carpeted stairs to the varnished hardwood flooring in the U-shaped galley area to starboard. The interior is light and bright with varnished oak trim molding, off-white walls and white laminate cabinetry, and plenty of natural lighting from side port lights, 3 opening deck hatches and 3 opening side port windows, plus recessed 12V lighting in the headliner and reading lamps throughout the interior. The galley is well-equipped for cruising with a two-burner stove, microwave oven, 12V/110V Refrigerator, large molded sink, generous countertops and storage below and above with oak-trimmed décor and wood-faceted sliding cabinet doors. Aft is a curtained and spacious mid-cabin area with filler cushions to convert this area into a double bed. Forward of the Galley are two free-standing upholstered chairs separated by a built in side table with storage shelf and cabinet storage outboard as well as curtained windows. Opposite is a vinyl-upholstered convertible U-shaped dinette with a large hinged-leaf removable table, shelves and cabinet storage outboard as well as curtained windows. Forward of the dinette to port is the spacious head with separate shower stall, VacuFlush toilet, molded vanity with sink and plenty of storage above and below. Al l the way forward is the Master Queen berth, with a hanging locker outboard to port, storage drawers under the bed and to starboard under the entertainment center to starboard. There are shelves along both outboard walls and a mirrored cabinet forward providing access to the anchor locker. Recessed in the bulkhead behind wooden-faceted cabinet doors to starboard between the salon and berth is the entertainment center with rotating stand for the TV, DVD player, and AM/FM/CD Stereo. The TV can be rotated within the closet and viewed from either the salon or the Master berth. Under the mattress of the berth is a factory-installed multi-jet Jacuzzi-type molded fiberglass tub; very unique for this size boat.
- The galley is well-equipped for cruising and in addition to the natural light from an overhead round opening deck hatch, there is a large household-size kitchen overhead light: Two-burner electric stove. Microwave oven. 12V/110V Refrigerator. Large molded sink. Generous rounded edge counter-tops . Storage below and above with oak-trimmed décor and wood-faceted sliding cabinet doors. 6 Gallon Seaward hot water heater- new in 2011.
- Engines & Mechanical
- This 375 Four Winns Express Cruiser 1994, is one of the very few equipped with diesel engines and generator. Powered with two of the most efficient and reliable diesels made, the twin 300hp Cummins 6BTA5.9 diesels are based on a block that has been bored out and maximized to well over 400 horsepower for other applications. The port engine was overhauled and rebuilt in March 2011 by one of the top Cummins technicians in SW Florida, and the Kohler 5Kw generator was rebuilt in 2006 and has less than 30 hours on it since that time. The heat exchanger on the starboard engine was cleaned and reinstalled in 2012; typical of the preventive annual maintenance give to this yacht by the knowledgeable and caring owner. The main inspection engine room access hatch is conveniently located in the center of the Cockpit aft and nothing needs to be moved to open it wide and enter the engine room to check fluids and for general inspections. Twin 300hp Cummins 6BTA5.9 diesels- Port 30 hours, Stbd 931 hours. Nibril 4-Blade Props. Racor water separator fuel filters on each engine. Salt-Away engine flush system. Complete analog backlit engine instrumentation at helm. 12V Built-in Oil Changing system. H/C Pressure water system. Bilge pumps and high-water alarm sensor. VacuFlush toilet system. Bennett trim tabs. Hydraulic Steering – ram rebuilt 2011.
- Hull & Deck
- A sleek yet functional radar arch set the updated design tone for this 1994 Four Winns 375 Express Cruiser when she first hit the market; with lots of other unique features, such as recessed foredeck lockers and a helm and cockpit moved slightly aft to create one of the largest interiors in a 37 express cruiser made in the early 90’s. The modified V-Hull with prop-pockets is efficient and handles well in all conditions. The Deck features: Recessed storage lockers on the foredeck. 12V Anchor Windlass with remote helm control. Integrated bow pulpit with anchor roller. Danforth Anchor, with chain and nylon rode. Spotlight with remote controls at helm. SS bow rail, stanchions and grab rails. Sunbrella Bimini & Cockpit Enclosure with U-Zip Vinyl windows. Radar arch with antennas for VHF, GPS and Radar. Integrated and molded-in Swim Platform with folding SS swim ladder.
- Navigation & Electronics
- This 375 Four Winns Express 1994 has all the navigation and electronics you’ll need for coastal cruising. The Navigation systems at the helm include: Raytheon R11xx Chartplotter/GPS/Radar with 601xx Controller. B&G Digital Depth & Water Temperature. B&G Digital Speed & Log. B&G VHF with remote MIC. B&G Digital GPS Display. 4” Compass. Other entertainment electronics include: Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with cockpit remote. Clarion 6 disc CD changer system. 4 stereo speakers, Pyle & Clarion. Magnavox MVD 2300 DVD player. 12” TV.
- Electrical System
- Clan Sea has both 12V battery-operated systems and 110V systems with electronic circuit breakers on a well-labeled electrical panel aft of the galley. All major electrical systems, including the Air Conditioning, battery charger, hot water heater, refrigeration, and 110V outlets are designed to operate from Shorepower or the 5Kw Kohler diesel Generator when away from the dock. The electrical system features: 5Kw Kohler diesel Generator with approx. 30 hours SMOH. 2 CruiseAir Air Conditioning Systems with Digital Controllers. Charles 30A C-Battery Charger. 3 Group 31 batteries. 12V interior, cockpit and navigation lighting. Foredeck-mounted Spotlight with remote control at Helm. 6 Gal. Seaward Hot Water Heater, new in 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.