NOTE PRICE REDUCTION TO $29,900.00
The Shamrock 260 is well known as a quality built express with keel-drive protection and inboard power. A roomy cockpit and pilot house with great interior accommodations for a 26 footer offering a enclosed head compartment, galley and large v-berth forward.
Last bottom job - April 2012
- V-berth forward, galley to starboard, enclosed head to port. Marineair rev cycle air conditioning
- Single SS sink w/press cold water Norcold ref/fzr
- Custom welded aluminum soft top with three sided enclosure. Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Danforth anchor on bow roller Two windshield wipers Deck hatch forward Four opening ports L-shaped seating in pilot house w/table L-shaped seating in cockpit Fiber glass swim platform
- Shore power: 120V/30Amp w/cord Two batteries Guest 20 amp battery charger
- Furuno Navnet C-MapNT GPS/Plotter Furuno Radar Simrad Robertson AP 11 Auto Pilot Icom VHF/FM Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo Ritchie Compass
- SeaMaxx 5.7 HO inboard engine w/243.6 hours and Shamrock Keel-Drive ENGINE SERVICE 2013: New Exhaust Manifolds and Risers New Hoses Rebuilt Transmission Two New Bilge Pumps w/Float Switches New Engine Temp. Guage New Blower Hose New Belts New Oil Cooler Thru Hull Valves Serviced Full engine instruments Flo Meter-fuel comsumption meter Electric marine toilet w/holding tank with deck and macerator discharge Dual Morse controls Trim tabs
- Fishing & Rigging
- Transom fish box Transom sink w/cutting board & cockpit shower Four rod holders Four rocket launchers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.