- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS SPECIAL ISLAND PACKET 40 HAS BEEN LIGHTLY USED
AND WELL MAINTAINED BY HER ONE AND ONLY OWNER
The Island Packet 40 is one of the most popular Island Packet models and for good reason...she is just the right size for a cruising couple to sail but still has the roomy accommodations for family and friends plus safety and legendary resale value that all cruisers desire.
Island Packets are fantastic cruising boats so naturally their owners travel far and wide. The Island Packet 40 can take you Island Hopping or Around the World! About Time is a lightly used, professionally maintained yacht kept to high standards by her one and only owner and it shows! Compare her to other IP 40's on the market and you will come to the same conclusion.
ISN'T IT 'ABOUT TIME' THAT YOU STARTED LIVING THE CRUISING LIFESTYLE
YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF? THIS IS THE BOAT THAT CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- With 2 staterooms and 2 heads you'll enjoy exceptional comfortable accommodations for 4 people or 7 including convertible berth in salon and salon settee. In the vee of the boat is the forward head with shower (drain to auto sump) teak shower seat w/curtain, large vanity w/polished stainless steel sink, unbreakable mirror, storage cabinets, and recessed lighting. The roomy and comfortable owner's suite is next. It has a queen sized Pullman berth, excellent ventilation and ample storage with bins and drawers underneath the berth,(6) cedar lined bureau drawers, and a cedar-lined hanging locker to port. The spacious main salon has a bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table that expands a second time to provide salon wide dining. An L-shaped settee which pulls out to make a double berth is to starboard and a settee and another cedar-lined hanging locker to port. Large stowage areas behind and under each settee. The navigation desk and instrument panel is located to starboard and uses the end of the settee as a seat. There is a chart stowage drawer beneath the salon settee. The large galley has an all Stainless Steel gimballed 3-burner propane stove with oven with pot and pan storage underneath, double s/s sinks with hot/cold pressure water and a manual water pump, refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, roll away trash bin, and ample storage in the form of cubbies, cabinets, and cutlery drawers. The aft cabin features an extra large berth , storage bins, drawers and cedar-lined hanging locker. The aft head is accessible from both the salon and aft cabin and features a drop down teak shower seat and curtain, vanity w/stainless steel sink, and full length unbreakable mirror. The engine is under the companionway and is easily accessible from all four sides.?The cockpit is large and comfortable with cockpit seats that are easily long enough for lounging or sleeping. It has lots of storage including a cockpit ice box and large lazarette.
- Princess 3 burner propane stove w/ oven (1) 10# Propane tank in starboard locker Adler Barbour refrigeration Kenmore microwave oven Dual S/S sink 11 Gallon water heater (5) Cabinets (4) Shelves (3) Drawers
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter (New 2006 ) Tri Data @ Nav, analog wind @ helm Raymarine self leveling radar B&G Network Pilot autopilot ICOM IC-M422 VHF (nav), ICOM Command mic (helm), ICOM IC-M1 handheld Ritchie PowerDamp compass NavPod instrument housing at helm Y clock barometer Sony Vizion flat screen TV Pioneer DEH-P725 stereo Pioneer speakers in cockpit & Polk Audio speakers in cabin
- (4) Type 27 wet batteries Trace RC5 1500 watt invertor/ battery charger Battery Isolator 80 amp Alternator Entec 4.3KW generator with only 3 hrs! ( New 2010 ) 12 Volt outlets Power Cables w/ splitters
- Yanmar 4JH2E diesel engine w/ ONLY 529 hours ! Racor fuel filters (2) Marine Air AC Systems (16k btu, 9k btu) Pressure hot/cold plumbing Autoprop folding propeller (2) VacuFlush Heads w/ macerators Edson steering Bilge pumps Engine alarms
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 45# CQR w/ 250' 5/16 ht chain, 33# Bruce w/ 15' chain & 150' rode Simpson Lawrence vertical windlass Anchor washdown Chain Locker Chain stopper Anchor davits (4) Dorades Bimini & Dodger (New in 2009) 3-Side enclosure Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Zodiac10ft Dinghy Honda 8HP OB motor Boom to lift OB onto dinghy Dinghy Davits Swim Ladder Winslow 6-man life raft (last certification 2008) Life jackets Fire extinguishers CG safety package
- Sails & Rigging
- North main, staysail, 130% genoa Staysail & genoa on roller furling Staysail and mainsail Ronstan travelers Dutchman style mainsail flaking Lewmar winches: (2) #48, (2) #30, (2) #8, (1) #24 (4) Spinlock stoppers Wire standing rigging Boom vang Topping lift
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Boat has only traveled locally from Hilton Head to Georgetown, South Carolina since new Exterior brightwork has been professionally maintained since new
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info