- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This immaculate Formula 48 Performance Yacht is powered by twin Cummins QSM 660hp diesel engines that have UNDER 150 hours and have been meticulously maintained. The incredible interior space and cockpit is perfect for entertaining and extended cruises. Custom features include satellite TV and phone systems and custom cabinetry in galley. There is a jet ski available for the hydraulic swim platform.
This boat MUST be sold and all offers are encouraged.
- You enter the cabin through a curved acrylic sliding door that leads to a spacious, airy and luxurious salon area. The opulent curved lounge to port in luxurious The Ultra leather full-grain leather is contoured for relaxed comfort. The vessel walk-through begins forward with the master stateroom with a centerline walk-around queen berth, a private head with separate shower stall, large hanging lockers and dressing seats; next aft is the large main salon with the dinette to port and the large U-shaped galley to starboard; next aft is mid-cabin stateroom with the aft head to port and two single berths that convert to a very comfortable seating area and a large hanging locker. The master stateroom special features include: berth can be power-adjusted sitting position, dovetailed maple drawer storage below berth, vanity with full-width drawer, lighted makeup mirror and swing-out seat, custom quilted bedspread, pillow shams, bed linens and two embroidered towel sets, Individual reading lights, two mirrored cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lighting and . Additional features include: Hardwood maple flooring in the galley. Combination washer/dryer Curved Ultraleather sofa seating Custom décor pillows & draperies Custom sculptured carpet throughout salon & staterooms Whisper Walls headliner/wall system Raised oval ceiling accent w/twin circular skylights & mood lighting Curved, sliding/locking cabin door Positive-latch magnetic door latches
- The galley is a culinary inspiration, with cherry wood grain cabinets, solid maple drawers, Corian countertops, double-bowl stainless sinks with Corian covers, wine glass cabinet and a high gloss cherry paneled Kenyon AC/DC refrigerator with separate freezer. The 3-burner Kenyon electric stove has a flush exhaust fan, and there is a brushed stainless steel Shape microwave/convection oven, coffeemaker, satin nickel fixtures throughout, high-gloss, sequentially book-matched American cherry cabinetry throughout, in-floor storage pantry and two concealed in-the-counter trash receptacles.
- At the Helm are impressive gauges with chrome bezels that are easy to read. Instrument panels are handsome burl wood-grain and allow ample space to include an array of full-size Northstar electronics including: Ritchie compass. Standard Horizon VHF Northstar 6000i GPS Plotter/Radar with TWO (2) 10.4” Displays KVH Tracvision Satellite TV KVH Tracphone F33 System SIMRAD AP2505 autopilot Rudder angle indicator
- Deck Equipment & Hull
- Entertaining on board this 48 Yacht is a pleasure. The extensive cockpit allows seating for up to ten (10) and features curved, extended port lounge, surround lounge seating aft with fiberglass-lined storage and fold-away side sections, an L-shaped cockpit with wet bar/beverage center to starboard that includes a molded fiberglass wet bar/beverage center with integrated sink, 120V GFCI outlet and cockpit grill, all concealed under a Corian countertop flush Corian countertop, 120V/12V refrigerator, in-counter trash receptacle and ice chest. Deck equipment includes a 316L SS safety rail and bow pulpit and a concealed anchor davit with a fiberglass chain locker, Lewmar electric windlass, washdown hose, 200' chain and a polished SS Bruce anchor. There is a full canvas enclosure of color-matched.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.