- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don't Pass This Opportunity! . " La Belle Helene " is a custom built 82ft. open cockpit-go-fast type motor yacht with KaMeWa water jet drives built by The Multiplast Composite Yachts in Vannes, France. With her Kevlar/carbon fiber hull and streamlined good looks, she is both attractive and unique. This true pleasure craft is also quite seaworthy with her hard chines, 22 degree deep V hull and powerful engines. Her hull was extensively tank-tested to ensure optimun performance. 1650hp MTU engines and KaMeWa water jets produce a top speed close to 40 knots. For almost 20 years, Multiplast has been a pionner in the use of carbon, and vacuum molding techniques. Further, Multiplast's success on the race course has demonstraded their mastery of high-tecnology and composite materials. Multiplast's quest for absolute quality results in the construction of sound, light and reliable yachts. UPDATE as of August, 2010: Owner has spent $40,000 on maintanance, including complete rebuild/service to the jet drives. *** NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS ***
- Displacement is 79 tons.
- Vessel Walkthrough:
- Stepping aboard the yacht via the passarelle brings you onto the aft deck area with large sun lounge pads. Moving forward from this area brings you to a completely open leisure area. When not in use or during inclement weather, the leisure deck area can be covered by a large retractable bimini top and zippered Eisenglass side curtains. Entering the leisure deck area, to port there is a wet bar with granite countertop, a deep circular stainless steel sink, a Dietrich flush grill, a Raritan icemaker and a refrigerator. Forward is a large U - shaped settee with teak dinette table. Across and to starboard are two large bench seats with cushions trimmed in white canvas with blue piping and separated by a small built - in counter with storage beneath. All the way forward on the port side is the helm with a three person bench seat. On the starboard side of the helm is the companion way sliding glass door leading to the salon and staterooms. The cockpit and leisure area has teak decks with track lighting and storage under all settees. Engine room access is through teak deck lift - up centerline hatch . Entering through sliding glass and stainless steel companion way to stanboard of helm console and down a curved staircase, you immediately enter the main salon area. Carpet is white wall - to - wall throughout. The walls are finished in cream - colored ultra - suede. Immediately to starboard at the bottom of the stairs is the day head with granite countertop. Forward in the salon to starboard is a large L - shaped seating area with beige ultra - suede couches ( one of which converts to additional sleeping accommodation for two ), and a Lucite coffee table. Directly overhead in the middle of the main salon is an attractive oval shaped porthole, which allows natural light into the area. Across to the port side of the salon is a built - in love seat, which is also finished in beige ultra - suede, plus a table and lamp. On the aft - port-side of the salon is the galley with a white granite top curved bar with art deco style glass around it. The galley has a stainless steel sink, Miele diswasher, Miele microwave oven, under - counter refrigerator and a 2 - burner stovetop, all of wich are surrounded by white granite marble countertops with storage cabinets underneath. Forward of the salon through a mirrored doorway, you enter into the full beam master stateroom. The centerline walk - around queen berth is flanked by side night tables and lamps. To port is a paneled closet with an owner's safe. To starboard are drawers and a vanity with a swing-out stool. The walls and headliner are finished in cream - colored silk. On the aft starboard side is a large master head with double sinks, granite counter top, full granite shower with glass doors and double massage shower jets. Existing the master stateroom and walking aft through the main salon and down a few steps are ( 2 ) guest cabins. On the port side is a guest cabin with an offset double berth. The ensuite guest head has a white granite countertop with single sink, head and shower with glass doors. On the starboard side is a second guest cabin with twin stacked bunks and an ensuite head with sink and shower only. The walls and headliner in the guest staterooms are cream - colored silk.
- Deck Equipment:
- Fiberglass walk - around side decks with stainless steel stanchions and double fender storage holders forward. There is also a Lewmar 3000 windlass, 40kg stainless steel anchor, 40m of 14mm chain and 75m of 25mm, 3 - strand nylon anchor rode. Huge, streamlined foredeck has large lounge pad area at centerline and foward hatch entry to single crew cabin. The crew cabin has two berths, a sink, shower and head. At centerline is an oval pothhole to the main salon below.
- Hull Construction:
- The yacht is made of all composite construction with an Airex core and a combination of carbon fiber, Kevlar and uni - directional or Eglass. Structural: Longitudinal stringers centerline on interior, floor height. Keel reinforced on exterior with extra laminate. ( 3 ) longitudinal stringers - one each side of centerline structure, full floor height, which become engine beds in the engine room. Frames - 13 foam fiberglass covered frames, starting at bow and going to the stern. Construction Specifications : Cockpit floor: Airex 35mm and 20mm thick Outer skin: 6.19mm glass and carbon Inner Skin: 2.94mm carbon Bottom: Sides: Airex core 120mm Outer skin: 3.42mm fiberglass and carbon laminate Inner skin: 4.92mm fiberglass and carbon laminate Sides: Airex core 60mm thick Outer skin: 4.4mm fiberglass and carbon laminate Inner skin: 3.19mm carbon and glass laminate
- Helm & Navigation Equipment:
- Furuno Radar Garmin GPS MAP 5212 ( new ) C - Plath magnetic compass Autopilot - Model A1500 Depth sounder. GPS indicator. Furuno Navnet with Sea map navigation plotter. ITT spotlight controller. Jabsco searchlight controls. Trim tab position indicators. CMR Logic monitoring system. KaMeWa controls and position indicators. Horizon VHF radio. Headhunter Sentry controls.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment:
- ( 2 ) MTU 12V 331 main engines @ 1650hp - approximately 1200 hours of total use. PTO from each main engine for the KaMeWa jets drives. KaMeWa control panel. Northern Lights 24Kw generator w/factory sound shield. ( 2 ) Racor 1000 fuel filter/water separators each main engine. Racor 500 fuel filter / water separator for generator. Condaria air conditioning - Cooling capacity: 48000 BTU'S. ( 6 ) AC 2" x 24" fluorescent light fixtures. ( 6 ) DC emergency lights. Halon fire suppression system. Insulation: Behind perforated aluminium, overhead and sites. Flooring: Aluminium diamond plate. 220 volt primary bilge pump. Hydraulic power pack for passarelle and aft step for tender storage. Exhaust discharge fan.
- Electrical Equipment:
- The yacht is set - up for European power with 220 volt single phase, 50 cycle electricity and 24 volt DC. AC Power: Power requirements: 220 single phase, 50 cycle. Sources: 50 amp shore cord aft. 24Kw Northern Lights generator in factory sound shield. DC Power: ( 2 ) banks of 2 x 12 volt 8D batteries, 24 volt main engine start banks. ( 1 ) 12 volt x 4D generator start, 12 volt battery bank. ( 2 ) 8D gel cell batteries, ship's service, 24 volt battery bank. ( 2 ) 12 volt with splitter electronics bank, 24 volts.
- *** NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS, WHILE IN U.S. WATERS ***
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact Listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org