- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Port Clinton OH) This Pearson 303 Sloop is a freshwater cruiser that is solidly built and easy to sail. She features a spacious cockpit designed for day-cruising and a roomy interior with accommodations for over-night and extended getaways.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with seating for four, bimini top, and pedestal helm. Equipped with stainless steel bow pulpit, rails, and stanchions, plastic coated lifelines, newer main sail, 150% genoa, ¾ oz genoa, and spare main, she is ready to sail. Features include: aluminum mast and boom, main sheet traveler on cabin top, genoa track with adjustable cars, Lewmar 40 primary winches, Lewmar 30 main winch, and two Lewmar halyard winches. Ground tackle is one Fortress anchor with chain and rode.
The spacious interior has room to relax, dine, and sleep. The galley fills the rear port side with cabinets, counter, sink, two-burner stove, and top-loading ice box. Opposite the galley is a nav station with chart table and quarterberth aft. Forward of the galley we have facing settees with centerline fold-away dining table. There is ample storage to keep everything you need at hand and out of sight. The forward stateroom has v-berth, under-berth storage, nightstand with drawer storage, and hanging locker. The enclosed head has vanity and shower.
This one-owner 30' Pearson Sloop has many recent upgrades. Aux power is provided by a 13-hp Yanmar 2GMF diesel engine. Call now to schedule a showing of this exceptional Pearson 303.
- By the early 1980s, Pearson Yachts of Portsmouth, Rhode Island, had built more than 1,000 Bill Shaw-designed Pearson 30s. To replace that seemingly timeless design, in 1983 Shaw created the Pearson 303, and it's an entirely different boat. More than 300 were built before production ceased in 1986. Above the waterline, the Pearson 303's hull is solid laminate. Balsa core is used in the bottom and in the deck. The rudder is mounted to a substantial skeg, which helps the boat track well downwind. With its broad beam, the Pearson 303 is quite stiff, and it likes to be sailed on its feet to avoid excessive weather helm. It has a seakindly motion and offers a dry ride and a comfortable, "big boat" feel.
- Forward Owner's Cabin with V-Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Open Salon with Facing Settees Fold-away Dining Table Seats Four for Dining - Converts to Two Single Berths Galley to Port with Ice Box, 2-Burner Stove, and Sink Nav Station Starboard with Chart Table Quarterberth Aft of Nav Station
- Cockpit & Helm
- Cockpit Seating for Four Cockpit Table with Cup Holders Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel Bimini Top
- Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass deck Stainless steel bow pulpit, stanchions, and rails Stainless steel plastic-coated life lines Aluminum Keel stepped mast and Boom Main sheet traveler on house top Genoa track with adjustable cars Two 2-speed self tailing Lewmar 40 Primary winches One self-tailing Lewmar 30 Main sheet winch Two Lewmar standard halyard winches One furling winch One Fortress Anchor 5’ Anchor Chain 100’ Anchor Rode Fenders
- Main Sail - new in 2008 150% Genoa ¾ oz Genoa Older Spare Main
- Electronics & Navigation
- Signet Mariner Autohelm Wind Speed and Direction Display Knot Log Depth Sounder Standard Horizon VHF
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 13-hp Yanmar 2GMF Diesel Engine Automatic and Manual Bilge Pumps 6-gallon Water Heater Pressurized Fresh Water Shower Sump Pump 30-amp Shore Power Two Batteries Battery Charger Dual Voltage System
- Salesman's Notes
- Single-Owner Boat Cabin Sole Replace in 2008 Gel coat and hull in excellent condition: The bottom was stripped in 2008, three coats of Pettit 4700 epoxy barrier coat and new Micron bottom paint Many recent upgrades New Cradle included with sale Walker Bay 8 with sail kit available separately
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.