FOR PERFORMANCE AND CRUISABILITY...
"VIVA" IS VERY HARD TO BEAT!
After 27 years and 40,000 + miles, "Viva's" Owner is reluctantly swallowing the anchor. Grand Soleil is not as well known in the U.S. as in Europe where she is considered to be a first cousin to the fabled Swan Family. The Grand Soleil 39 has a swiftness matched by few and noted sea-kindliness offshore.
"Viva" has campaigned successfully with consistent top finishes in PHRF Racing.
If you are looking for a well found PERFORMANCE CRUISER, you owe it to yourself to come see "Viva". We look forward to introducing you to this yacht.
- Beautiful satin finished teak throughout including hullsides. Teak and Holly sole was replaced in 2008 and is in excellent condition. Private V-Berth forward with hanging locker and hullside shelves, two lockers full forward, under berth storage, bin storage and an additional hanging locker. Master head is to port with sink, vanity, electric head, mirrored bulkhead, 2 cubbie lockers and a hullside locker. Shower curtain surround. Salon: Starboard side is a settee w/ Lee cloth, two hullside lockers with fiddled storage compartments between including a wine glass rack. Centerline drop-leaf table with integral liquor locker. U-shaped port settee converts to a double berth if needed. Twin lockers outboard with fiddled storage between. Spacious storage outboard of both settees. Nav station: Starboard side w/ dedicated seat and flip-top chart table, 3 drawers and hullside lockers. Galley to port. Guest Stateroom: Aft of the nav station is the private guest quarters with double berth, storage bins, hullside shelf locker and large hullside storage shelf with protective Lee cloth. Ensuite electric head and slide out sink and vanity. 3rd Stateroom: Located aft of the galley this private 3rd stateroom has been used as a garage and workshop but could easily be converted back to its staggered over/ under berth arrangement with the addition of new cushions. General: 4 opening ports, 3 opening hatches, Polished S/S oil lamp, S/S clock and barometer at bulkhead
- Stone Cold high efficiency 12v refrigerator/freezer Expanded freezer/ refrigeration space Plastimo 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Microwave oven Pressure water system - fresh & salt @ galley Double S/S sink New faucet set Nov. 12 Corian countertops 5 Lockers Stovetop cover Galley counter extension 3 - 5# Propane bottles (aluminum)
- Raymarine 6001+ Autopilot Raymarine ST60 depth & speed Raymarine wind speed & direction indicator Garmin 162c Chartplotter w/ GSD20 sounder Furuno Radar Radar is on self-leveler @ backstay Furuno 1501 SSB radio Raymarine VHF @ helm Standard Horizon w/DSC @ nav Sony stereo w/ 10 CD changer and IPod capable
- Batteries New in 4/12 - (3) 85 AH lead acid house batteries, (1) Engine start maintenance free Ample Power 3 stage battery monitor with upgraded regulator Trace 1500 watt inverter / 70 amp charger 2002 KISS Wind generator (needs control box) 2 - 75 Watt solar panels w/ regulator 12V outlets at helm (6) Hella low draw cabin fans 50' 30 amp dockside electrical cables
- Perkins 4-108 was replaced in 1999 with straight shaft model and rebuilt in 2006. PYI drip-less shaft seal Racor fuel filters Injections serviced 6/2012 Heat exchanger cleaned 6/2012 Adjusted valves 6/2012 Transmission rebuilt in 2007 3 Blade Max prop New Shurflo water pump Shower sump w/ auto bilge Electric head w/ overboard pumpout Village Marine 144 gal. per day watermaker Bilge pumps - (2) automatic, (1) manual BC Fire extinguishing system - New 2012
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Delta 35# w/ 200' chain, Bruce 35#, Fortress 17#, Danforth 22# Lofrans Aeron electric windlass (2005) Bimini & Dodger w/ connector Spray shield (3) Textaline sun shades Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit grid Twin deep lazarettes (2) Dorades OB Motor mount on rail Propane BBQ 2004 Caribe RIB Mercury 2 stroke, 9.9 HP OB engine Block and Tackle OB motor lift Beaufort 6-man life raft (needs re-cert) TRI-color with strobe at masthead Foredeck cover Awning w/ sun screens Cockpit table 2 winch handle pockets Stern anchor roller 5 Life jackets Fenders and lines Swim ladder Salt water wash-down for deck & shower
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail Inventory: Mainsail (1999), 110% jib (2011), 1- 3/4 oz. Full spinnaker (1991), 1-1.5 oz. Assymetrical spinnaker (light use 1992), Storm jib 80% (light use- original) Full batten Main w/ 3 reefs points Harken batt car system (2000) Stackpack w/ lazy jacks Navtec hydraulic backstay & boom vang All lines lead aft through Antel spinlocks Boom brake All standing rigging replaced 1999 All new shroud connecting rods (S/S) NEW 2012
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Grand Soleil boats are known throughout the world as serious PERFORMANCE cruising boats that sail comfortable and quickly. Whether cruising or racing you will already be at the bar when everyone else is just approaching the dock! "Viva" has won more than her share of round the buoy and long distance races, all done in full cruising trim! Come meet "Viva" and prepare to be impressed. NOVEMBER 2012 FULL SURVEY NOW AVAILABLE! NEVER any blisters! Nautical quarterly review available Owner is leaving all tools, jigsaw, drill, grinder and a good spare parts inventory: Raw water pump, freshwater pump, & alternator All manuals and tech notes are on board
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis - brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Click for more info