- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D3 200ZD
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Gran Turismo concept is an Italian-inspired design that has resulted in distinguished style, sporting spirit and a vast amount of interior.
Enjoy the surprise of her spacious interior! She has 2 separate cabin spaces, as well as all the equipment necessary for your first time cruising with family or friends.
This twin engine speedboat has been designed with twin Volvo 2x200HP Diesels that gives her a speed of over 30 knots. She is very easy to maneuver thanks to the stern drive propulsion and the Volvo stern drive joystick.
The 34 GT has been designed with Beneteau's patented Air-Step technology which dramatically increases performance, ease of handling and boat stability.
Below is a list of just a few of her many features:
- Volvo 2x200 HP Diesels (stern drive)
- Volvo stern drive joystick
- Beneteau's patented Air Step technology
- Convertible hard top
- Extended teak swim platform
- Cockpit sink with ice box, and waste bin
- Electric Grill that mounts on the extended teak swim platform
- Solid teak cockpit table
- Simrad NSS8 touch screen - gps, integrated autopilot
- Sonic hub (iPod dock)
- Convertible V-berth + Double berth aft cabin + Head with shower
- Large galley with microwave, cooktop, refrigerator
See Boat Test's review by Captain Steve @ boattest.com
- Air Step
- The 34 GT has a revolutionary hull thanks to Beneteau's patented Air-Step technology. Her performance, ease of handling and boat stability bear no relation to standard hull designs. Performance Reduced fuel consumption Quicker Acceleration Maximum speed increased Safety Exceptional seakeeping Cutting through waves made easier Turning optimized Comfort "Air Cushion" effect to the rear of the hull Linear acceleration Turns easily handled
- Volvo D3 200ZD 2x200 HP Diesels Stern drive Fuel filter with decanter Sea water filter Air intakes on the deck for engine compartment cooling Engine room foam soundproofed Fire extinguishing system activated from the steering station Stainless steel fuel filler 4 KW Cummins Onan Generator
- 3 Batteries 12 V 110 Ah (2 Engine batteries + 1 Service battery) 3 bilge pumps: 2 Electric pumps + 1 Manual pump 2 Extinguishers Charge divider Battery Charger 12 V 25 Ah 30 amp shore power
- Safety on Deck Half open pulpit in stainless steel with guardrail and hand rail 2 Stainless steel handrails on access to catwalk steps Mooring - Anchoring Swivel bow fitting with anchor securing system 1000 W Electric windlass (with remote control) 2 Forward cleats, 2 central and 2 aft in stainless steel Cockpit Self-bailing cockpit Cockpit sink with foldaway tap, ice box, and waste bin 6 person saloon convertible to sun deck (6'9" x 4'1") Solid teak cockpit table Storage for cased life-raft Cockpit shower Access gate with safety catch Solid teak swim platform with folding swim ladder Electric grill which mounts on the swim platform Coutesy light Helm Station Two seat pilot bench with bolster function Simard NSSE8 with sonic hub Fitted autopilot Instrument panel - compass, fuel gauge, tiller angle indicator Twin Volvo EVC displays 12 V socket for mobile phone Simrad VHF with AIS Volvo controls + Volvo ster drive joystick control Controls for convertible hard top Seamless windscreen with 2 fitted electric wipers + windscreen washers
- Saloon Headroom: 6'5" Sliding translucent access door 5 person leather sofa Wooden convertible dining table CD/MP3 radio with loudspeakers inside and out Shelves and bookcase 1 Opening hatch fitted with blind 2 Panoramic portholes 2 Opening portholes Galley Headroom: 6'5" Stainless steel sink White corian counter top Cutlery storage Refrigerator Microwave Trash can fitted in cupboard Head Headroom: 6' Marine toilet Basin sink Mirror and storage space Shower hose Automatic shower water drainage Owner Cabin Headroom at doorway: 6'4" Double berth (4'12" x 6'7") Marine mattress Closets and cubbyholes Reading and spotlights Panoramic porthole 1 Opening cockpit porthole
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CLICK HERE FOR VIRTUAL TOURS