- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.7 L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
***Available to see at our docks in Fort Lauderdale***
Live the island life and make the Swift Trawler 34 your home port.
Beneteau's Swift Trawler 34 is a stunning combination of everything that contributes to the joy of cruising with the comfort and performance of a much larger yacht. Truly the top of its class, the new Beneteau ST34 outshines the competition in every category.
Burns less than 1 gallon per nautical mile at wide open throttle!
Powered by a single Cummins 425 HP diesel with bow and stern thrusters, she will cruise effortlessly at 16 knots with a top speed of 22 knots (WOT). At wide open throttle, the ST34 burns less than 1 gallon per nautical mile -- amazing fuel efficiency, made possible by her brilliantly engineered hull design, which boasts maximum stability and an impressively comfortable ride -even in rough conditions.
Style? She has plenty of it, from her elegant European fit and finish to her light and spacious living areas with breathtaking views in every direction.
For a detailed 3rd party look at the ST34, visit boattest.com and see what Captain Steve had to say. (He absolutely admired it!)
A few notable features include:
- 16 knot cruise / 22 top (WOT)
- Fuel efficiency (Burns LESS THAN 1 gallon per nautical mile at wide open throttle!)
- 2 "Real" Staterooms
- Galley up
- Bow & stern thrusters
- Much more...
- Dealer Comments
- Comfort, stability, convienience, elegance, fuel efficiency... This boat has it all. Whether for daysailing or running the Great Loop, the Swift Trawler 34 will perfectly fit your needs. Thoughtful design enables a roomy, accommodating interior that actually feels much bigger than a 34. While her European styling is a nice feature, it is the hull design that truly makes this boat stand out, yielding the ability to be in a trawler and cruise anywhere between 14 and 18 knots while barely sipping fuel. At wide open throttle she runs at 22 knots while still getting a mile to the gallon, truly setting this boat in a class of her own. The Swift Trawler 34 is designed for stability in high seas and comfort at anchor, with irresistable proportions, a hull designed to take everything the sea throws at you, and a lot of liveaboard space. With surprisingly generous headroom and so much space for a 34-footer, the interior offers real room to breathe and a salon that boasts a sofa bed and generous visibility. Onboard comfort that's totally devoted to the cruising lifestyle features two "real" cabins, impressive sound insulation, unparalleled fuel economy, and a full range of clever storage solutions --just to name a few features. If you are looking for a motor yacht or a trawler that cruises happily at moderate speed, but also has the ability to "get up and go" when you need it, with all the room and stability of a much larger vessel, you need to see this boat! In stock now at our office in Fort Lauderdale.
- Accommodations Two "real" cabins / Full head with shower Beige upholstery interior package Ultraleather Promessa upholstered salon Refrigerator Microwave oven Stove Protective Corail carpet Separation curtain between galley & salon Mosquito screens for lateral and aft doors Electrical & Mechanical Bow and Stern thrusters (both stations) Windlass 7.5 kw Generator (110V / 60HZ) with cocoon 110V system for U.S. complaince Air conditioning Heating Hot water DVD / MP3 player in salon TV and antenna pre-wiring for every station Raymarine C120W color - Chart plotter / depth sounder / GPS in wheelhouse Raymarine C90W color - Chart plotter / depth sounder / GPS at flybridge helm ST-70 Autopilot (Wheelhouse and flybridge) 2 VHFs (Raymarine 240E DSC transmitter/receiver) Digital radar (4kw/48nm) Deck & Hull Mooring/anchoring kit L-shaped cockpit bench with PVC woven beige cushions Dune cockpit aft enclosure Deck searchlight Swim ladder Cockpit shower / washdown White lacquered aluminum loading boom Pump for deck washing PVC woven beige forward sun mattress
- CLICK HERE FOR VIRTUAL TOURS Please contact Alex Wilkes to schedule an appointment! (239) 994-2648 email@example.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.