- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 Turbo-Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Port St. Lucie FL) The Blackfin 32 Sportfisherman is a deep-V fisherman with solid construction, stellar performance, and comfortable ride. She features large cockpit, flybridge, and roomy interior. Designed for fishing with the comforts of a cruiser.
Overhead is a spacious flybridge with centerline helm, captain and companion seating, and guest seating forward. A bimini top and Eisenglass enclosure provides weather protection. Outriggers and rail-mounted rocket launchers ensure enough lines in the water. Below a 71 square foot cockpit features dual engine boxes, cockpit controls, coaming bolsters, and fighting chair. Up front we have a stainless steel bow rail with teak bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass with walkways around the cabin. Spare props and shafts are available
The cabin interior was totally re-done in 2009. It has forward v-berth with, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. Port side is a convertible dinette that seats four and sleeps two. There’s a compact galley to starboard with white cabinets, teak trim, solid surface counters, stainless steel sink, electric cook top, and under-counter refrigerator. An enclosed head with sink and shower is located aft of the galley.
Power is provided by twin 375-hp Caterpillar 3208 turbo diesel engines with low hours and a cruising speed of 24 knots. Electronics include Furuno radar and GPS, auto pilot, and an EPIRB. Hull was re-finished in 2010 with 5 coats of Awlgrip and 2 clear coats. This beauty shines and is ready to fish or cruise. Seller can deliver boat to select locations on East coast of U.S. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this classic Blackfin 32.
- Forward V-berth with Under-berth Storage and Hanging Locker Port Side Dinette Seats Four and Sleeps Two Galley To Starboard Enclcosed Head Compartment Interior re-done in 2009
- White Cabinets with Wood Trim Solid Surface Counters Stainless Steel Sink Electric Cooktop Under-counter Refrigerator
- Centerline Helm Captain and Companion Seating Guest Seating Forward Bimini Top Eisenglass Enclosure Outriggers Rail-mounted Rocket Launchers
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Teak Bow Pulpit Walkaround Side Decks Open Cockpit Cushioned Engine Boxes Cockpit Bolsters Fighting Chair Cockpit Controls
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Furuno GPS Auto Pilot EPIRB
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar 375-hp 3208 Turbo Diesel Engines Spare Propellers Spare Shafts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.