- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price Reduced another $5,000 June 2013 for fast sale!!!
Meticulously maintained & low hours!!!!
Great for family & entertaining or live-aboard!!!
Bow Thruster and Twin Diesel!!
In the market for a stylish and roomy coastal cruiser trawler with an impressive blend of looks, comfort and practicality? Then “OFF PLANE” is a definite must see.
Features include: expansive salon with lower helm, cherry wood joinery and teak & holly floors, fully equipped galley, single stateroom with centerline queen berth, head with shower stall, powered by twin Yanmar 315 HP diesels and a Kohler 8.2KW generator, Bow Thruster, Raymarine C80 electronics, recently serviced and bottom painted.
Click the Video button over the main picture to view her video.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics,
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Entering from the cockpit thru the double wide sliding glass doors you will find an expansive salon featuring huge windows, cherry joinery and teak & holly floors. To port is a convertible sofa and starboard two chairs and a table. The lower helm is to starboard and the side door to the deck is a plus. Down 2 steps is the U-shaped fully equipped galley with pull-out drawer refrigerator/freezer. The stateroom featuring a centerline queen berth with inner-spring mattress, cedar lined hanging lockers and screened opening hatch and portlights is forward. The large head with separate glass shower stall is forward to starboard. Wide side decks and molded steps to the flybridge make getting around easy. The bridge deck provides great visibility from the helm, seating for (6) or more and a summer galley aft. Cherry wood joinery throughout. Teak and Holly floors throughout. Teak wood blinds. Neutral décor. Corian® countertops. Upper and lower helm.
- Sleeper Sofa sleeps (2). Dinette table and (2) chairs. Breakfast counter with storage under and (2) stools. Large storage locker. Ice maker. 15” Sole’ flat screen TV/DVD. JVC AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sirius and speakers. Halogen overhead and valance lighting. Teak & Holly Flooring. Hugh windows with teak blinds. Opening center windshield.
- Lower Helm
- Electronic engine controls. Full instrumentation (tach, fuel, temp, oil, volts). Raymarine E80. SidePower bow thruster controls. Trim tab controls. Wood steering wheel.
- Galley is down. Vitrifrigo pull-out drawer AC/DC refrigerator/freezer. Princess Ceran two burner stove. Emerson Microwave. Mr. Coffee. Corian® Counter tops. Toaster. Large and deep stainless steel sink with designer faucet. Over and under cabinets. Drawers. Teak & Holly flooring. Halogen lighting. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside supply. Trash bin. Water heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen berth with inner spring mattress. Cedar-lined hanging lockers. Drawers under berth. Beige carpet flooring. 15” Sole’ TV. Halogen lighting. High intensity reading lights 12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Opening hatch w/ integral screen and sun shade. Opening screened portlights (2).
- Molded fiberglass. Vanity with sink and designer faucet. Mirror. Quiet-flush electric freshwater head with holding tank. Tank waste monitor. Smoked glass stall shower with shower sump pump. Power vent. Lights, 12V/110V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass flooring. Screened opening portlight.
- Electronics/Navigational Equipment
- Flybridge: Raymarine E80 GPS/Chart Plotter/48 mile Radar. Garmin Fishfinder 400C Raymarine ST8002 Auto Pilot. Raymarine Ray 218 VHF. SidePower Bow Thruster controls. Danforth 3” compass. Trim tab controls. Full Backlit Instrumentation. JVC AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sirius and speakers. Lower Helm: Raymarine E80 GPS/Chart Plotter/48 mile Radar. Auto Pilot. SidePower Bow Thruster controls. Danforth 3” compass.
- Kohler 8.5KW Generator with sound shield (286 hours as of 10/12). Batteries (4) 8D and (1) 24 series for generator. AC/DC Circuit Breakers. GFIC Outlets throughout. Battery Parallel Switch. ProMariner ProNautic 12-50P battery charging system. Bonding system with zinc anodes. Reverse Polarity indicator. Dockside electrical power cables 30 Amp (2). Cable Master. Electrical system 12V/110V.
- Center-line helm with full instrumentation and electronics. Three helm seats, port L-shape seating and starboard bench seat. Blue flybridge Bimini with (4)sided Eisinglass enclosure. Summer galley on bridge featuring a propane grill, refrigerator/freezer and sink.
- Transom storage with drains. Molded steps to bridge. Engine room access under bridge steps. Covered side decks and aft cockpit.
- Deck Equipment and Systems
- Majestic Blue hull. Folding mast. Starboard sliding helm door. Opening center windshield. Integral screened hatch. Screened portlights. Lewmar Windlass with helm and bow controls. Bow pulpit and rails. Anchor locker. Anchor Delta with chain & rode. Raw water wash-down system forward. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Duel electric horn. Deck & Courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom shower H/C. Windshield washers and wipers. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats- bow, spring and stern. Bottom painted May 2012.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Yanmar 4LHA, 315hp diesel engines. (315 hours as of 10/12). Engines and generator serviced July 2012. Fresh water cooling system. (FWC). Dripless shaft logs. Electronic helm controls with synchronizer. Seacocks on Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Sea strainers. Bronze struts and rudders. Two MarineAir 23,000 BTU total, Reverse Cycle AC with Dehumidify mode and digital controls. SidePower bow thruster. 4 auto-bilge pumps. Bilge blower. High water alarm. Hot water heater. SeaFire automatic fire control system. CO fume detector. Engine alarm system. Engine shut off valves. Hydraulic steering. Bennett hydraulic trim tabs. XchangeR oil change systems.
- Broker's Comments
- The owners have meticulously maintained “OFF PLANE” and it shows inside and out. The owner has kept maintenance and service log since day one. The Gel-coat, hull and decks are in great condition, the engine room is very clean and the engines and generator were serviced in July 2012. The bottom was painted in May 2012 with ablative paint. Manuals and service records are available. This is a must see vessel.
- Personal items. Dinghy and motor (negotiable).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263