- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Escape’s seller is a meticulous pilot that maintains his Hatteras like an airplane. She sleeps four in two staterooms including two ensuite heads. She is tastefully decorated, generously equipped and ready to go cruising tomorrow.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the flybridge it is two steps down to the large aft deck that features a factory hardtop. It is another two steps down to the spacious main salon. Aft and down is the master stateroom with ensuite head to port. Forward of the salon down three steps is the galley. Just to starboard is the day head (second guest head) and the guest stateroom is just forward of this area.
- The spacious salon is laid out for casual lounging or it can easily transform into a spacious entertainment area. Painted wood paneling Tan sofa Hi-Low table Built-in bar cabinet U-line Icemaker Flatscreen Sony TV Sony CD Player/Stereo system with 3 CD holder Custom window treatments White mini blinds Large panoramic windows Beige carpeting Air conditioner with SMX digital controls
- The galley is forward and down a couple of steps from the main salon. Galley is open and airy as there is an abundance of ambient light created by the overhead windows. Dometic refrigerator/freezer Whirlpool stove Sharp convection microwave oven Toaster oven Ample storage Tile flooring Two burner cooktop LAUNDRY: Kariba combination washer/dryer located in a locker in the aft companionway between the main salon and the master statroom
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is spacious with opening port and starboard windows and a large opening hatch/window aft. This room features custom bedspread, drapes, mauve carpeting finished in neutral oak wood. There is an ensuite head sink/vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet, freshwater toilet and a large stall shower. Center-line queen berth Two built-in night stands Two port and starboard built-in dressers Large cedar lined hanging locker Lamps Air conditioner w/ SMX II Controls Toshiba Flatscreen w/ CD player and built-in DVD player
- Aft Deck
- Large overhead factory hardtop with full enclosure, full molded in bar cabinet with sink, freshwater and bottle storage, fiberglass dock box, carpeting and access ladder down to the swim platform.
- The flybridge is two steps up from the aft deck and has a 360 degree visibility. There is a large helm area to accommodate the electronics and seating for six to eight people. Three lounge seats with navy blue sumbrella cushions Helm seat Robertson AP20 autopilot West Marine 680 VHF radio Garmin 3010 C GPS Garmin 440S GPS MAP Furuno Radar Windlass control Factory radar arch Guest Spotlight Stereo Fiberglass Hardtop Full Eisenglass enclosure
- Electrical System
- 8kw Onan generator w/ 227 hours Main electrical panel located in galley Hatteras bonding system AC electrical system DC electrical system Phase Three battery charger Battery parallel switch Eight D batteries 50 amp dockside electrical cable 30 amp dockside electrical cable
- Engine Room / Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA diesels @ 375 hp (880 hours) Vacuflush heads Oil change system 50 amp power cord AC/DC engine room lights Morse controls Hydraulic wheel steering 2 Cruise Air air conditioner units – new 2010 Fire control system Glendenning engine synchronizers Twin disc transmission Trim tabs Racor fuel filters for mains and generator Bilge pumps Sea strainers for main engine intakes Fire suppression system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.