- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D2842 LE403
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
All injectors were removed and 1,000 hour service will be completed in December, 2012.
When you step aboard "Sandra D" you'll find it hard to believe her age. She has 1400 hours SMOH. Since 2010 she has benefitted from new teak decks, new covering boards, complete exterior paint job, new hard top with integrated cockpit lights, teaser reels, and LED multi-color lighting (red, white, blue). Along with the new hard top are new rail supports and triple spreader Rupp riggers. The pop-up electronics box contains 2 new Garmin plotters, engine room camera, auto-pilot, VHF, and sound system controls.
The interior of "Sandra D" is beautiful. The layout offers a very large master stateroom forward with ensuite head and stall shower. The two additional cabins contain wide over/under berths which are serviced by the second head with stall shower. All areas have carpet over a teak and holly sole. The main salon has new carpet, a large L-shaped sofa to starboard and an additional sofa, all with storage under hinged lifts.
The galley has four, below counter, refrigerators/freezers, beautiful cabinetry, teak and holly flooring, built-in microwave and a two-burner Orego stove top. To starboard is the U-shaped dinette flanked by additional teak cabinetry. The built-in flatscreen is easily viewed as it is aft to port.
It's hard to beat the layout of "Sandra D" and her condition speaks for itself. Well worth the drive to Manteo, NC for a personal viewing.
- L-shaped seating with storage under, starboard side Bench seat with storage under, port side Dinette – starboard side – teak table Teak cabinetry Teak valances SS Kitchen Aid under-counter (2)refrigerators and (2)freezers Franke SS sink 2-burner Origo stove top Whirlpool microwave Ample storage Granite countertops (17) LED overhead lights SMX digital AC controls Sharp stereo – CD changer and dual tape player Speaker selector (2) Maxxima marine speakers Panasonic flatscreen TV Sony DVD player Teak and holly floor, Galley
- Master Stateroom - Forward
- Double berth Toshiba flatscreen TV w/ DVD Port locker cabinets Teak cabinetry SMX II digital AC controls Storage under berth Ensuite head, forward with seating Hanging locker Vanity – mirror – cabinet (2) Overhead lights (2) Reading lights (2) Vanity lights Teak and holly under carpet Teak door
- Master Head - Forward
- (3) Overhead lights Overhead hatch with screen Storage under sink Mirror-faced medicine cabinet Stall shower with light (2) Towel racks Teak door Teak and holly under carpet
- Port over/under berth
- SMX digital AC controls Mirror-faced hanging locker Storage below hanging locker with automatic door light (2)Overhead lights (2) Reading lights Wide over/under single berths Storage under bottom bunk Teak door Teak and holly under carpet
- Starboard over/under bunk
- SMX digital AC controls Hanging locker (2) Overhead lights (2) Reading lights Custom teak drawers and cabinet Mirrored forward wall Storage under bottom bunk Wide over/under bunks Teak door Teak and holly under cabinet
- Guest Head - Starboard side
- Mirrored medicine cabinet (2) Overhead lights Storage under sink Teak door Vacuflush head system Shower stall with seating Exhaust fan Towel rack Teak and holly under carpet
- Teak deck, New 2010 Teak covering boards, New 2010 Teak Pompanette fighting chair - 6 rod holders - with additional rocket launcher Cockpit cover Transom kill box, SS lined Tuna door with gate Engine Room access Livewell in transom Cockpit freezer with additional holding plates Bait station (2) In-deck fish boxes (4) Tackle drawers (2) Pioneers audio speakers 50amp hookup Telephone/cable hookup Fresh and salt water washdown Courtesy lights under gunwale (6) Gunwale rod holders Under gunwale storage (2) Lights under overhand
- Pop up electrical instrument box with: (2) Garmin 5215 - touch screens; sounder-chart-radar-weather Garmin GHC10 autopilot ICOM IC-M504 VHF with remote speakers Standard matrix GX2000 VHF with remote speakers Clarion CMD5 stereo - iPod/CD player VDO gauges - Tach-Gear PSI-Temp-Volts-Oil Pressure Single lever controls - Panish Emergency shut downs Neutral lockouts Trolling valves Battery parallel switch Engine Room camera - Garmin Bennett trim tabs Engine sync ACR spotlight - electric two speed Ritchie compass Underwater lights - blue (2)
- Helm Bridge
- (2) Pompanette teak helm chairs New enclosure - Bluewater canvas New hardtop and metal - no pitting (6) Overhead LED lights (2) Reel Colors teaser reels New cushions L-shaped seating - long bench Starboard seating with rod storage (3) Spreader lights built into the new hardtop (4) Pioneers Storage under helm (6) Bridge rod holders
- Engine and Mechanical
- 1400 hours SMOH Both water pumps - mains done Summer, 2011 (4) New 8D batteries - January 2012 Fuel - 1000 gallon Rudder bearings replaced - Summer 2011 Shaft bearings replaced - Summer 2011 Spare wheels 3" shafts (2) In-deck fish boxes Hydraulic steering pump rebuilt - Summer 2011 New Lee triple spreader outriggers New Lee center rigger Reverso oil change pump Windlass Water heater
- Onan 15kw generator - 5595 hours in soundshield (4) Cruiseair compressors (2) Sentry battery chargers Engine remote start/stop switches Engine remote gauges - temp/gear pressure/main pressure hours Dual Racor filters 20 gallon water heater Block heaters