- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L Mercruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "CARVER"
SHE IS THE FUN AND EXCITING "38' AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT" PROUDLY BUILT BY CARVER MARINE
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 454 MERCRUISERS FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 1400 HOURS
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, NEW ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ICE MAKER, FLYBRIDGE REFRIGERATOR, CANVAS ENCLOSURE ON THE BRIDGE, AFT HARDTOP AND ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, FRESH WATER FLUSH HEADS, TEAK AND HOLLY GALLEY FLOORING, TEAK AND HOLLY HEAD FLOORING AND SO MUCH MORE.
The luxury of liveaboard space is in this boat.
She is a very expansive double cabin cruiser with ammenities for liveaboard space and comfort.
This boat is built on a low deadrise modified V hull with a wide beam and relatively high freeboard.
Both heads come with enclosed stall showers and a full size dinette is opposite the galley two steps down from the salon level.
The salon in this boat is very spacious and offers a lot of seating and comfort for guest aboard.
The galley is one of the best you can find in a boat of this size.
Built for rough seas and lots of entertaining.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Comfort and classic elegance provide the perfect elements for enjoying life on the water aboard the Carver 38 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht. Two private staterooms feature double berths and abundant storage. The aft stateroom has a convenient private head compartment with shower, while the forward guest room features private access to the second head compartment also with shower. A convertible dinette - lounge and L-shaped sofa provide additional sleeping accommodations as well as seating for daytime entertaining. The command bridge features a slide - swivel pilot seat and ample seating for eight.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN THE AFT MASTER STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY TWO FULL HEADS WITH SEPARATE SHOWER STALLS LARGE SALON WITH CABINETRY LARGE AFT DECK WITH HARDTOP AND ENCLOSURE LARGE FLYBRIDGE WITH BIMINI AND ENCLOSURE SWIM PLATFORM READY TO ENJOY
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER THAT IS NEW MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS OVEN HARDWOOD FLOORING
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER WITH RADAR (GARMIN) FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER XM WEATHER TRANCEIVER ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT WESTERBEKE GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER AFT DECK REFRIGERATOR SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR AFT HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE BIMINI ON FLYBRIDGE WITH FULL ENCLOSURE BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES MATTRESS COVERS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING IN THE GALLEY AND TWO HEADS
- TWO FULL HEADS WITH STALL SHOWERS HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MEDICINE CABINETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES INTERNAL STRAINERS TELEVISIONS TOILETS CONVERTED TO FRESH WATER FLUSH ALL NEW CANVAS IN 2011 ALL NEW TEAK AND HOLLY IN GALLEY AND BOTH HEADS NEW ELECTRONICS, GARMIN 7" TOUCH SCREEN GPS WITH RADAR NEW OVEN IN 2011 NEW REFRIGERATOR IN 20011, STAINLESS NEW AFT CABIN AIR UNIT IN 2011 THIS BOAT IS NICE AND READY TO ENJOY
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.