- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 275 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Bold and daring! Quick and precise! Stand above the crowd! The 390 is much more than a pretty face, it boasts all of Intrepid's hallmark innovations.
Your friends and family will love the salon-like atmosphere of the lounge seating, the sure-footed quickness and precision handling inspires absolute calm and unruffled confidence.
The perfect balance of engine efficiency and speed and only 2 mph less than 300 Mercury. Owners central agent.
The handling is sure-footed, the ride safe & smooth, quiet and dry - at speeds up to 48 mph. This one has KEVLAR hull.
- KEVLAR hull for strength
- Dive Door
- Generator and A/C
- Bow Thruster
- Custom $4,500 shipping cradle
- 3 Boat Owner - Time to Sell!
- New custions and painted deck 2013
- Bold and daring! Quick and precise! Stand above the crowd! The 390 is much more than a pretty face, it boasts all of Intrepid's hallmark innovations. Your friends and family will love the salon-like atmosphere of the lounge seating, the sure-footed quickness and precision handling inspires absolute calm and unruffled confidence. The perfect balance of engine efficiency and speed and only 2 mph less than 300 Mercury. The handling is sure-footed, the ride safe & smooth, quiet and dry - at speeds up to 48 mph. This one has KEVLAR hull and ENGINE WARRANTIES until April 2013. KEVLAR - for hull strength Engine Warranties - for security Dive Door - makes serious water sports easy Generator and A/C - great weekend Thruster - for easy docking Custom $4,500 shipping cradle New cushions New decks paint
- 390 Helm Station with Integrated Hide-Away Instrument Pod Heavy Duty Aluminum 1/2 Tower with Fiberglass Top Powdercoat Aluminum Frame for Top Mercury Engine Power Trim Trim Tabs with Indicator Bow Thruster with Control ACR Single Remote Searchlight Gauges for Engine (also gives fuel tank reading) Standard Toggle Switches Small Compass VHF Marine ICON M604 Radio Simrad AP 26 Autopilot (1) Furuno Multi-Screens NAV-NET VX2+ Sea Map Furuno Radar (1) Garmin 3210 GPS Map Furuno Depth and Graphic Fish Finder Stereo Speakers Throughout Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Navigation Lights Auto Bilge Pump (3) Shore Power with Battery Charger Dockside Fresh Water Inlet Wraparound Windscreen Raw Water Washdown Electric Hot Water Heater Re-Circulating Live Baitwell Underwater Transom Hull Lighting - Blue 3.8 KW Fischer Panda Diesel Generator
- Flat Screen Television Single Stove Burner Air Conditioner Shower with a Stall Head Electronic Panel Sofa Converts to a Bed Clarion Stereo Inside and Out Double Hull Windows, Port and Starboard Cabin Lights Electric Head Macerator for Holding Tank Large Private Head Compartment with Separate Shower Forward Hullside Windows
- 2 Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Drop Curtains (4 sided) 4 Rod Holders in Hard Top 6 Rod Holders in Gunwale Electric Backrest for Bench Seat Electric Helm Bench Sink with Bait Center Transom Blue Underwater Lights Fresh Bottom Paint Cockpit Refrigerator Self Bailing Cockpit Deck and Spring Cleats PVC Foam Core Vacuum-bagged Non-woven Multi-directional and Uni-directional KEVLAR Fibers all Hand Laid Transom Deck Shower (hot & cold) Transom Door Portside with a Folding Swim Ladder Bow Pulpit with Anchor Chute Heavy Duty Vinyl Rubrail
- Triple Mercury Verado 275hp Painted Engines (Imron) Custom white 779 hrs 4 Stroke Engines Last Mercury Service call completed 3.8 KW Fisher Panda Generator
- The triple 275 HP is the ideal package for the 39 Intrepid - Giving the Best fuel/speed ratio. NO ONE DOES IT BETTER!
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.