- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 5.0 GXI-J 270
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Original owner is looking to move up in size.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- In the cockpit, you get a feeling of total security wrapped in unmatched luxury. Two cockpit seating options meet every need. Ultra refined, the 310 has a carefree single level cockpit, redesigned helm seating and the finest workmanship imaginable. Below decks, the 310 is a marvel in space efficiency, elegance and workmanship. Showcasing a super clean look, the cabin is built with a fiberglass innerliner that even includes a ceiling liner. An oversized LCD television is mounted on a swivel bracket for viewing in both the salon and forward berth. The lighter wood tones of our River Cherry cabinetry create an open and airy feeling. What really makes the 310 state-of-the-art is the phenomenal use of space. The filler cushion for the aft cabin is part of the backrest. Additionally, the side mount cabin table stows in its own space under the dinette seat.
- Captain's Helm Seat - Adjustable Carry-On Cooler with Dedicated Storage - 25 Quart Cockpit Drainage System (CDS) with Self Bailing Fiberglass Liner Cockpit Table and Dedicated Storage Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Double Companion Helm Seat Electrically Actuated Engine Room Hatch Fiberglass Molded Deck Toe Rail Hand-Stitched Diamond Pattern Upholstery Lighting - LED Indirect Courtesy Lighting - LED Tri-Color Overhead Molded Steps to Access Fore Deck with Safety Rail Premium Vinyl Cockpit Upholstery with Nano-Block Technology™ Seating - Opposing Bench Seats with Storage Below Snap-In Carpet Stainless Steel Drinkholders Stainless Steel Speaker Covers Stainless Steel Transom Gate Transom Shower with Stainless Steel Hose Transom Storage Compartments TV Cable/Power Hook-Up Wet Bar with Solid Surface Countertops, Sink, Faucet, Pressure Water, Storage and Trash Receptacle Wraparound Walk-Thru Windshield with Custom Stainless Steel Hardtop Supports
- UTILITY 40 Amp Battery Converter/Charger 100% Perma Panel Marine Coring (Lifetime Warranty) Aluminum Fuel Tank Anchor Hull Guard - Stainless Steel Bilge Pumps - Automatic (Forward & Aft) Bow Rail - Stainless Steel with Welded Stanchions Brass Threaded Garboard Drain Plug Corrosion Protection System Counter Rotating Props Electric Horn Electric Outlets - 120 Volt Electrical Connectors - Water Tight and Triple O-Ring Sealed Engine Room Lighting Extended V-Plane Hull Fiberglass Hardtop with Exclusive Foredeck Walk-Thru Hatch and Stainless Steel Grab Hand Rails Fire Extinguishing System - Automatic/Manual Galvanic Isolator Heavy Duty Bilge Blowers Integrated Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Chute with Rope Locker Kevlar Reinforced Hull Laminate Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty Navigational Lights NMMA Certified Premium Hydropel Resin PVC Rubrail With Stainless Steel Insert Shore Power with 50 ft. Cord Stainless Steel Cleats (8) 2 Pull Up and 6 Fixed Stainless Steel Hardware - Including Electro Polished Thru-Hull Fittings, Large Bow and Stern Eyes and Flush Pull Latches Transom Stereo Remote Trim Tabs - Electric with Indicator Lights Triple Battery Set-Up with Crossover Switches Water Heater with Heat Exchanger
- Accessory Panels with Illuminated Switches, Indicator Lights and DC Breakers Aluminum Dash Panels Binnacle Mount Throttle and Shifter Control Central Grounding Bars Compass DC Power Plug Digital Instrumentation with Glass Lenses, Brushed Aluminum Faces, and Stainless Steel Bezels Engine Hour Meters Instrument Dimmer Switch Loom Wrapped Wiring Mahogany Steering Wheel with Protective Cover Power Steering Tilt Steering Helm Water Resistant Breakers Located in Deck Coaming and Provides Additional Storage Windshield Wiper - Starboard
- 55-Ounce Carpeting - Removable Aft Cabin Privacy Curtain Aft Cabin U-Shaped Seating - Converts to Double Berth with Backrest as Filler Cabin Overhead and Indirect Lighting Cabin Port Lights - Fixed (4) Solid Wood Cabin Table with Stainless Steel Hardware and Dedicated Storage Carbon Monoxide Detectors (3) Color Coordinated Cabin Fabrics with Scotchgard Protectant DC Power Plug Dinette Sofa with Storage Below Fiberglass Cabin Floor Liner with Floor Storage Fiberglass Ceiling Liner Forward Deck Hatch with Screen and Shade Grab Handle (For Exiting Cabin) Hand Stitched Diamond Pattern Upholstery Lighting - 12 volt Lockable Opaque Sliding Cabin Entry Door Main Cabin Television 22" Flat Screen, Dual Positioning with DVD, Hardtop Antenna and TV Coax to Dockside Premium Sound System: AM/FM CD Player with Remote Control Display, MP3 Jack , (2) Cabin Speakers, and (4) Cockpit Coaxial Speakers (Compatible For Sirius Satellite) Sirius Satellite Tuner & Antenna (N/A International)
- Base Cabinet with One Drawer and Storage Dual Voltage Stainless Steel Refrigerator -120v/12v Flush Mount Single Burner Electric Stove Power Vent Solid Surface Countertop with Stainless Steel Sink, Faucet and Sink Cover Stainless Steel Handrails Stainless Steel Microwave Oven Upper Storage Cabinet Trash Receptacle
- Custom Dual Position Forward Bed with Storage Underneath Forward Mirrored Bulkhead Hanging Locker - Cedar Lined (Port) Lined Privacy and Window Drapes Side Shelf Storage Side Storage Lockers - For Linens Starboard Entertainment Cabinet with Drawer Storage
- Enclosed Fiberglass Head with Shower, Stainless Steel Handrails and Wood Flooring Exhaust Fan - Electric Lighting - 12 volt Opening Frosted Portlight with Screen Shower Curtain Storage Cabinet - Upper with Mirrored Door Vacuflush Head with Holding Tank, China Bowl and Level Indicator Vanity Cabinet - Lower Vanity Solid Surface Countertop with Stainless Steel Sink, Faucet/Pull-Out Shower Wand
- All maintenance and service has been done on schedule by the dealership and under warranty. Dealership has handled all the winterizing and spring commissioning. Bottom painted and complete wax job done quarterly.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.