- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
* $20,000 PRICE REDUCTION 4-11-2013
BEST PRICED 43 EASTBAY ON THE MARKET !!!
BEAUTIFUL ONE-OWNER, LOW HOUR
GRAND BANKS 43 EASTBAY SX
IN EXCELLENT CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT !!!
Only 297 original hours on Twin 455hp Caterpillar Diesels and
182 hours on Generator.
All serviced April 2012.
Flagship Blue hull and exterior bright work is in excellent condition.
Two Stateroom / One Head with Separate Shower Layout.
Fully customized Salon / Dinette includes fully enclosed Helm with
This vessel MUST be seen to be appreciated.
Turnkey ready to take you to your favorite destination.
Owner's plans have changed and wants this vessel sold NOW !!
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This beautifully appointed vessel boasts style and performance. Layout includes Master Stateroom forward and Guest Stateroom mid-ship. Open, light and bright Salon/Dinette includes fully enclosed Helm. Full Galley is down. Enclosed Head is to port and separate Shower Room is to starboard. Custom built Dinette. Neutral interior upholstery. Hand-rubbed teak woodwork throughout. Teak and holly sole throughout. Teak bulkheads. Vinyl headliner.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon/ Dinette includes fully enclosed Helm. Large windows with panoramic views and drapes. Port side settee with neutral upholstery and storage under. Accent pillows. Bose Surround Sound system with Powerdamp in cabinet under settee. Starboard side custom Dinette. Hi-lo expandable teak table. (2) Teak arm chairs with neutral upholstered seat and back rests. Built-in custom cabinet with Polaroid 27” flat screen hide-away TV - electrically activated. Indirect lighting. Double full-length cabin entrance doors. Teak with non-skid steps. Engine Room access with pneumatic lift. Ladder to Engine Room. Carbon monoxide detector.
- Helm Area
- Fully enclosed Helm Area is forward of Salon/Dinette. Stidd Admiral Low Back neutral leather Helm seat with deluxe chrome package. Double companion bench seat with neutral upholstery and teak base with footrest and storage below. Teak chart locker. Teak storage area. Teak Electronics Helm Station console. Overhead Electronics locker with removable panel. Stainless steel, teak trimmed steering wheel.
- Galley is mid-ship down to port. Coolmatic 12v DC or 120v AC refrigerator/freezer with teak doors. Princess (3) burner electric ceramic cooktop with hinged cover and with oven. Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven. Silestone countertop and backsplash guard and teak trim. Double stainless steel sinks with Silestone cover. Single-lever faucet pull-out head with hose. (2) Large built-in countertop storage compartments with hinged Silestone covers. An abundant number of upper and lower storage cabinets and storage compartments. Large port light with curtains. Exhaust blower. Small pantry across from Galley.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Centerline queen island berth with 6” foam mattress. Fitted bed cover with accent pillows. (2) Cedar-lined teak hanging lockers. Teak built-in upper storage cabinets port and starboard at gunwales. Teak built-in bed side shelf with cabinet storage port and starboard. Teak built-in bed side step port and starboard. Flat screen HDTV. Reading lights. Overhead lighting. Large port lights with drapes. Overhead hatch. Marine Air digital air conditioner controls. Carbon monoxide detector. Teak privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is mid-ship to starboard. Fixed single lower berth with 5” foam mattress. Sliding single upper berth with 4” foam mattress. Cedar-lined teak hanging locker. Teak bureau with drawers. Storage compartments. Reading light at each berth. Large port light with drape. Marine Air digital air conditioner controls. Carbon monoxide detector. Teak privacy door.
- Head and Shower Room
- Port Side Head Sealand VacuFlush marine toilet. Teak vanity with Silestone countertop, stainless steel sink and storage cabinets below with built-in toilet paper holder. Single-lever faucet. Teak storage areas above sink. Exhaust blower. Teak privacy door. Starboard Side Shower Room Separate shower room. Double teak topped seat. Shower water regulator and shower wand. Storage cabinet. Storage compartment. Drain pump. Large portal with curtain. Ventilation. Optional Corian tile flooring. Teak privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Simrad CX54 Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar / Color Depth. Simrad AP25 Auto Pilot and Remote. Simrad IS15 Digital Depth/ Speed/ Water Temp / Knots. Furuno VHF Radio. Compass. CAT MAPD Analogue Engine Gauges and Instrumentation. Helm outlet. Rudder angle indicator. Tank gauges for fuel and water with alarms and Computank Digital Display System. Marine Air digital air conditioner control for Salon.
- Onan 9kW Generator with sound shield – 186 hours. AGM Batteries: (1) 8D port, (2) 4D starboard/house, (1) 2D generator starting - with fiberglass boxes, lids and straps. Automatic 12v 50amp Battery charger. Battery condition indicator. Battery disconnect switch. Emergency paralleling battery switch. AC/DC distribution panels. Alarm and indicator panel. Galvanic isolator with monitor. Reverse polarity indicator light. GFCI protected outlets throughout. 50amp Shore power inlet upgraded with Glendinning Cablemaster. Xenon DC lighting.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Optional Flagship Blue hull. Awl-Grip painted boot stripe. Painted cove stripe. Epoxy barrier undercoat. Gel-coated fiberglass exterior. Gel-coated fiberglass with cross-linked PVC foam core for deck house. Fiberglass and foam structural grid hull. Hydrex resin skin coat in hull lamination. Molded quarter guard rail with stainless steel rub rail. Solid fiberglass hull below waterline only; PVC foam-cored above. Non-skid Awl-Grip side and forward cabin house deck and hard top. Tempered glass windows with 3M tint. Tempered glass center opening windshield with stainless steel frame and electric actuator. Windshield wipers with speed control, auto-park and washers. Stainless steel portals with screens. Skylight hatches with screens and blinds in cabins. Custom window sunshade covers allowing light in and keeping heat out. All teak Cockpit sole and boarding treads. Cockpit molded fiberglass port and starboard aft-facing seats with cushions and under-seat storage. Triple lazarette compartment built into Cockpit floor. Wide side decks. Swim ladder. Teak swim platform. Transom door. Hot /cold transom shower with retractable hose. Courtesy lights. Navigation lights. Teak Navigation light boards. Kahlenberg air horn. Stainless steel anchor. Maxwell vertical, low profile windlass with chain/rode. Self-draining anchor chain locker. Stainless steel anchor chute. Single stainless steel anchor roller. Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats. Fender cleats. Fresh water wash down. Stainless steel grab rails. Heavy-duty vinyl rub rail with stainless steel insert. Rail gates at port and starboard. Stainless steel safety rails with intermediate 1/2 inch OD tube. Teak toe rail. Aluminum, hinged Mast. Radar bracket (dome type). Bow and stern flag pole holders.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 455hp Caterpillar C-7 diesel engines – 286 hours. Single station Engine start/stop with synchronizer and slow-vessel-mode controls. Kobelt 2048 single-lever, mechanical engine controls. Vetus bow thruster. Marine Air air conditioning system. Manual bilge pump. Automatic bilge pumps. Reverso oil change system. Fuel filters. Racor water separators on each engine and generator (single). Trim tabs. Fireboy fire extinguisher with engine shut downs, generator and override control. Aluminum, baffled, epoxy coated fuel tank. Gas/water separator on generator exhaust system. Nibral propellers. Groco SD2000 Safety Seacocks on engine raw water inlets. Dripless shaft log. Hynautic Marine hydraulic steering. Painted aluminum water tanks. Pressurized fresh water system. 11 gal. Water heater. Sealand Vacu-Flush system with holding tank and direct discharge with Y-valves. Holding tank level indicators. Engine Room blowers. Extra props. Engine and generator serviced 4/2012.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229