- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GXI FWC
- Engine Type
FRESH WATER SINCE NEW - PERFECT CONDITION! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own a this Meticulously Maintained 4460 Regal. Unmistakably Regal has created a work of art with the 44. Her striking lines, incredible volume and practical function make this yacht a must see. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
This 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 36 knots powered by reliable 420hp Volvo's 8.1 GXI's! If you are in the market for a rare FRESH WATER 4460 Regal, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER!!
MOTIVATED SELLER - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!!
FRESH WATER SINCE NEW!!
BOAT COVERED UNDER YACHT MASTER WARRANTY TILL 2016!!
LOW HOURS ON 420HP VOLVO 8.1 GXI FWC'S!!
NO EXPENSE SPARED IN HER MAINTENANCE!!
RARE CHERRY AND HOLLY HARDWOOD FLOORS!!
WASHER AND DRYER!!
TWIN RAYMARINE C120'S!!
ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!
- Key Features To Consider
- MOTIVATED SELLER - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!! FRESH WATER SINCE NEW!! BOAT COVERED UNDER YACHT MASTER WARRANTY TILL 2016!! LOW HOURS ON 420HP VOLVO 8.1 GXI FWC'S!! NO EXPENSE SPARED IN HER MAINTENANCE!! RARE CHERRY AND HOLLY HARDWOOD FLOORS!! WASHER AND DRYER!! BOW THRUSTER!! TWIN RAYMARINE C120'S!! FULL ENCLOSURE!! ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!
- Boarding from the swim platform to the cockpit you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed with all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. This Regal has cruising and entertaining designed from bow to stern. The boat has beautiful lines that scream “Take me for a boat ride!” The cockpit offers two separate built-in couches that offer plenty of seating along with a wet bar. Carpeting Coffee Table U-Line Icemaker Settee Sink Speakers Hard Top Swim Platform w/ pop-up cleats Transom Door Canvas Covered Aft Deck Hot/Cold H2O Washdown Refrigerator Built In Trash Can
- This helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use, mixed with the style that only a Regal can supply. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder (2) Raymarine C120 12" Chart Plotter Compass Antenna Speed & Distance Log Speed Indicator Raymarine 215 VHF Wheel Steering Search Light Controls Wipers Washers Defrosters Fans Bow Thruster
- Main Salon
- Entering the main salon through a slider with a built in screen door which is a nice feature for cool evenings or when the mosquitoes are buzzing around. Down a few solid wood stairs and you are ready for relaxing or entertaining. The salon is spacious and inviting, with 4 portlights, two overhead hatches and 6'8" headroom all but eliminating any sensation of being below decks. A LeatherCrest settee on the starboard side has two built in recliners, and there is more than sufficient room to recline and still allow passage through the salon. A series of lockers above the settee provide a surprising amount of stowage. Against the aft bulkhead to starboard is the AC/DC distribution panel in a dedicated locker, with a stylish liquor locker with a curved Plexiglas door and counter-top below. Entertainment in the salon is provided by a 20" flat panel TV with DVD player and surround sound stereo system. Fresh/Waste Water Tank Level Monitor 20" Flat Screen TV Wine Storage Cabinet Two Recliners built into sofa Sofa Bed
- The fully furnished galley offers plenty of room to prepare meals. Sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard! The galley offers a surprising amount of stowage and workspace for a medium size express cruiser. A Corian countertop with extruded lip and matching backsplash contains a stainless steel sink, and major appliances include an electric 2-burner cooktop, 7.4 cu ft refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, coffee maker, and powered exhaust vent system. Refrigerator w/ Separate Freezer Marine Air Heat/AC System Dining Table Sink Microwave Oven CO2 Detector
- Master Stateroom
- The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the forward cabin. with a queen mattress offset to starboard. A mirrored bulkhead with reading lamps, two portlights, and an overhead hatch eliminate any tendency for this compartment to seem dark or confining. A hanging locker is to port, and a second locker with a built in flat screen color TV is to starboard. The master stateroom has a private head with a VacuFlush marine toilet, Corian countertop and handbasin, and a circular-door fully enclosed stand up shower stall. A double panel sliding "pocket door" in the bulkhead creates positive privacy for the forward stateroom. Queen Berth Blinds Carpeting Closet Drapes Dresser Marine Air Heat/AC System Flat Screen TV HEAD: Wall Mounted Hair Dryer in Head Sea-Land Vac-u-flush Head Stall Shower Sink
- Aft Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Cabin is aft of the salon through with a full size pocket door, not a sliding curtain that you find in most boats. A very versatile arrangement allows a matched pair of twin berths to be converted to a single queen. The "day head" is located in the aft stateroom, where it is particularly convenient for overnight guests, and features a fully enclosed VacuFlush marine toilet and stand-up stall shower with a built in sink just outside the head compartment. Twin Single Beds Marine Air Heat/AC System Blinds Carpeting Closet Drapes HEAD: Wall Mounted Hair Dryer in Head Sea-Land Vac-u-flush Head Stall Shower Sink
- This Regal has plenty of optional extras to enhance your ride. For instance under bow rail accent lighting that beautifully lights up the deck at night! Everything is provided for safe cruising. Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. Anchor Bow Light Navigation Light Bow Pulpit Side Rail Rub Rail Lemar Windlass Bow Rail Guest Spot Light Anchor Wash down hose
- Engine Room
- You can gain access to the engine room through a day hatch. For complete access there are electric rams that lift the cockpit to give you all the room you need. With the cockpit open you have plenty of light and room to service the engines. The engine room is well laid out with neatly secured wiring and accessible batteries. Even with the generator there is still plenty room to spare. Marine Air Conditioning & Heat Air Filtration System Alternator Battery Alarm Bilge Alarm Bilge Blower Bilge Pump Emergency Stop Engine Controls Fire Control System Halon Fresh Water Cooling Fuel Filters Fuel Shut Off Holding Tank Oil Filter Raw Water Sea Strainer Shaft Transmissions
- Electrical System
- Battery Parallel Switch Kohler 7.5kW Generator Dockside Electrical Cables 12V DC Electrical System 110V AC Dual Shorepower Connections Batteries 2-Grp 27 Start, 1-8D Start Charles 60amp Battery Charger D.C. Distribution Center Galvanic Isolater TV Antenna
- Don't let this opportunity to own one of the finest sport yachts pass you by! This Comodore is an outstanding example of Regal's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an Immaculate FRESH WATER 4460 Regal! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today. YACHT MASTER WARRANTY COVERAGE IS ON THE BOAT AND BOATS SYSTEMS ONLY. IT DOES NOT COVER THE ENGINES OR GENERATOR. THE ENGINE AND GENERATORS CAN BE COVERED AT AN ADDITIONAL COST FOR 2 YEARS.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Regal's special attention to detail, incredible volume and unbelievable performance. This boat has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own this rare FRESH WATER 4460 Regal! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com