This is a great boat! The boat and engine have 110 hours of operation on them, they are barely broke in. Grady White has a legendary reputation for outstanding coastal fishing boats. And this 225 Tournament Edition is no exception. This boat would be a great family runabout, as it has been since it was purchased new. It also would be a fantastic fishing machine. With its two fish boxes and 22 gallon live well, none of which have ever had bait or fish in them, the boat is very clean. The lockable head compartment has never been used as well. The boat comes with a bimini, dual console cover and a full boat cover. The boat has always been lift kept. With the Grady White SeaV2 hull design, there is not a better riding boat made. If you want a new boat without the new boat price tag, you should give me a call to set your appointment to see this great boat.
- • Automatic Bilge Pump (1700 GPH ) • Low Profile Bow Rail (316 grade Stainless Steel) • Cockpit Toe Rails • Companion Grab Rail • Compass • Nonskid Fiberglass Liner • Self-Bailing Cockpit with 2 Cockpit Drains • Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings
- Cockpit & Deck
- • 100% Hand Laid Hull & Deck • 2 Accessory Outlets - 12 Volt • Cockpit Lights • Cockpit Shower with 10 Gallon Fresh Water Tank • Deck Hardware is 316 Stainless Steel Through Bolted • 12 Drink Holders • 52 qt. Insulated Starboard Bow Fish Box with OB Drain • 175 qt. Insulated Aft Fish Box with OB Drain • Helm Seat Foot Rest • Forward Bolsters • 96 Gallon Fuel Tank • Lockable Console Head Compartment with Storage Nets • Head is Portable • Heavy-Duty Gunwale Molding • Hydraulic Trim Tabs with Indicator • Fuel Management System • International Lighting • 4 Rod Holders • 6 Rod Storage Racks • Cushions for Bow Seating • Deluxe Helm & Companion Captain Seats • Fold Away Aft Bench Seat • All Stainless Steel Cleats • Hydraulic Tilt Steering • Stainless Steel Wheel • Forward Anchor Locker with Rode Storage • Storage Under Bow Seating • Lockable Console Tackle Drawers • Lockable Electronics Box • Walk Through Windshield with Wiper on Starboard Side • Swim Platform with Ladder
- • All Covers Are Sunbrella Material • Custom Bimini with Boot Cover • Custom Cockpit Cover • Custom Complete Boat Cover
- Broker Comments
- This boat is in like new condition. It has been very lightly used and ready for a new owner. This is a great all around boat, capable of offshore work as well as the coastal back waters, even water sports and tubing. A very versatile offering from a great Boat Builder. Anyone wanting to get out on the water in a safe and proven vessel this is a great choice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker at 727-224-8977 or email Dean@EdawardsYachtSales.com Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax . Ask me for details.