- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3 Zeus
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner moving up to a larger Riviera making Knot In Kansas ready for immediate delivery. She has the preferred floorplan A layout and all options including hydraulic swim platform, tender garage, teak cockpit table, large electric sunroof, dishwasher, washer/dryer combo, deep freezer, cockpit refrigerator, cockpit icemaker, cockpit wetbar, and Zeus pod drives. State of the art Garmin electronics include dual 15 inch 7215 plotters, digital sounder, 48 mile radar, sat weather, engine room and cockpit cameras, sat TV and Icom DSC VHF. She is turn key and as new!
HUGE 100,000 price reduction! Special pricing for 30 days only! BEST PRICE in the world for the BEST OPTION in a HIGH END SPORT CRUISER.
- Key Features
- AT A GLANCE • Stately Accommodation - Below decks, the optional two stateroom/two head layout includes a second, more intimate lounge. This option provides accommodation for six plus another entertainment area below, perfect if you have children or grandchildren. • Alfresco Lifestyle - Open the saloon door, open up the large, polished, stainless steel-framed rear window and you have transformed the cockpit and saloon into one enormous one-level area, ideal for relaxing, socializing and entertaining. • Sublime Salon - Escape the heat in the luxurious six-seater leather lounge in the reverse cycle air conditioned room. Luxuries include the Bose Lifestyle system, LCD TV in a retractable locker, cocktail cabinet and folding table. •Ergonomically Designed Helm - One of the greatest pleasures is sitting at the helm. The electrically adjustable helm chair, the ergonomically designed console, and the vast, curved windscreen all enhance the moment. • Aft Galley - Serve both the saloon and cockpit with ease, from the aft galley. Standard features include dishwasher, pull-out pantry, convection microwave, 2-burner cook-top, ample storage and solid surface bench-tops. • Contemporary Cockpit - Ensure effortless entertaining, a wet bar with a stainless steel fridge-freezer and (optional) S/S icemaker, complement the generous seating and electric BBQ. • Tender Garage - An electrically operated swim platform and garage works in conjunction with an onboard launching system for the dinghy/tender that is neatly garaged out of sight, in/under the rear transom upright. • Light And Breezy - Just to enhance the sense of light and space and create a pleasant through breeze – the side windows in the saloon slide open and there is a huge, electrically operated sunroof above the helm. • Serious Performance - Designed by esteemed international naval architect Frank Mulder, and made for serious voyages as well as playful day cruising, special features include Cummins Mercruiser Zeus Pods for effortless maneuvering at speed and around the dock.
- Full Detail
- Putting More Life into Your Lifestyle Embarking on the development of an entirely new style of boat is one of the most challenging and exciting projects Riviera has undertaken in recent times. The inspiration for Riv’s Sport Yacht series came from recognizing the changing values and lifestyles not just of boat owners, but of people everywhere – changes that are reflected in such domains as contemporary architecture, interior design and the styling of prestige cars. Although luxury is as desirable as ever, the trend globally is towards less formality. In so many areas of life, easy living and convenience have taken the place of stuffy traditions, unnecessary embellishments and sometimes ostentatious and impractical features. Such was the thinking behind the design of our first Sport Yacht, the 3600. And it appears that Riviera’s thinking was correct. The enthusiasm for this vessel and the larger 4400 Sport Yacht exceeded all expectations: the clean lines, the bright, contemporary interior, the modern materials, the emphasis on easy entertaining, the solid feel and handling together with the spirited performance are among the many qualities that made the Sport Yacht one of Riviera’s most successful new model launches. Now Riviera has taken the Sport Yacht design one step further with a significantly larger and even more refined model: the Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht. The flow between the cockpit and the saloon that so many found so refreshing is even more inspiring on the 5000 Sport Yacht. It brings the inside outside like never before – and the saloon is brighter and lighter than ever. The ease with which you can cater to a large party and the standard of comfort your guests can enjoy is magnificent. Australians are masters of informal entertaining. For Aussies it is all very relaxed, even though Aussie catering is often lavish and of superb quality – so it is only fitting that it should be a vessel with an Australian heritage that brings these principles to life on the water. For your entertainment, we proudly present the 2012 Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht. Engineered for your Pleasure The 5000 Sport Yacht is above all else a robust, reliable and brilliantly engineered vessel. It is a boat in which you can have supreme confidence. Powered by twin Cummins Mercruiser turbo diesel engines linked to the revolutionary Zeus pod drives, this new model builds on the extraordinary success of the Riviera 3600, 4400 and 4700 Sport Yachts that have won numerous Boat of the Year Awards. As well as the new propulsion system, the 5000 Sport Yacht is offered with an unprecedented range of options that will allow owners to configure the boat to their individual boating requirements. The new propulsion system offers easy maneuvering in close quarters such as marinas as well as overall performance. Cummins Mercruiser Diesel claims up to 30 percent improved fuel economy as well as 15 percent faster cruise and top speeds over conventional drive units. The underwater profile of the Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht includes two Zeus drive units with aft-facing counter-rotating propellers and underwater exhausts mounted in tunnels that protect the pod drives from underwater debris. An advanced joystick control system for slow-speed maneuvering can be operated with one hand and a single turn of the wrist; from sideways tracking to spinning on a pin, to precise speed control. Zeus also features Skyhook™, a system that will maintain the vessel on a fixed heading within a tight area — even in strong currents and windy conditions. This stability is enhanced by having a large-capacity, mid-mounted fuel tank for extended range. This boat is made for serious voyages as well as playful day cruising. The relentless pursuit of perfecting Riviera’s craft is evident in so many details – for instance, small fiberglass components like hatches and the swim platform are now made with a new injection molding process to create a stronger component with a better double-sided finish. Riviera’s Sport Yachts reflect the solid character and stable ride of Riv’s world-famous Flybridge Convertibles. The 5000 Sport Yacht is as agile and exhilarating as it is sure and steady. It is a boat designed to give you the best of both worlds. Your Opening to More Enjoyable Entertaining Open the saloon door, open up the large, polished, stainless steel-framed rear window and you have transformed the cockpit and salon into one enormous area, ideal for relaxing, socializing and entertaining. It’s all on one level too. Just to enhance the sense of light and space – and create a pleasant through breeze – the side windows in the salon slide open along with a huge, electrically operated sunroof above the helm station. Locating the galley aft by the rear door not only allows owners to cater to the salon and cockpit with ease, but the chef is always involved with the party. It’s a very substantial galley too, with everything from high-quality Amtico flooring in the saloon to a pull-out pantry, convection microwave oven, ample storage space and an optional drawer dishwasher. The cabinetry is clean and modern in its design. This is accented by the solid surface countertops and stainless steel sink Just to ensure entertaining is as effortless as possible, we’ve fitted a wet bar with a stainless steel fridge-freezer and an optional stainless steel icemaker into the cockpit. The cockpit also offers generous seating, a large table that converts to a sun lounge via electric table legs, an electric barbecue and a teak-laid swim platform that raises and lowers at the touch of a button – a feature that comes in particularly handy for launching the tender that is neatly garaged out of sight. For serious sunbathing, large cockpit steps, wide side decks and a hand rail lead to a delightful sun pad on the foredeck. If you are more inclined to escape the midday sun, the luxurious leather lounge in the reverse cycle air-conditioned salon will be a welcome escape. Place a CD into the Bose Lifestyle system or watch a movie on the LCD TV – a screen that disappears on an electric lift when not in use. One of the greatest pleasures must surely be sitting at the helm. The helm chair is electrically adjustable and, like the companion chair, clad in the finest leather; the console is ergonomically designed and the vast, curved windscreen presents you with sensational views… It all adds up to a delightful sense of confidence and control. Accommodating Your Personal Preferences Riviera knows how important it is that one’s yacht reflects one’s tastes, so when it comes to furnishings and fabrics Riv offers a wide choice of colors and styles. Below deck Riviera goes even further with customizing your boat by giving you the choice of three staterooms and two heads or two staterooms, two heads, plus a second, more intimate lounge. This boat includes the optional two stateroom/two head plus lounge. This layout is very desirable as it includes the same accommodations as the three stateroom layout yet includes the lounge which converts into double Pullman berths. This configuration provides you with another entertainment area below, perfect if you have children or grandchildren. Alternatively, it provides a welcome parents' retreat. The Master Stateroom is spacious and bright and features a walk-around queen-size bed with innerspring mattress. Under-bed storage (easily accessible by virtue of gas struts), overhead cabinets and other storage and cedar lined hanging lockers accommodate everything you need for extended voyages. Located aft is the full beam VIP guest cabin that is also extremely comfortable and well laid-out with a double and single berth – and little touches like the cedar lining in the hanging lockers tell of the attention to detail that has gone into this design. The 5000 Sport Yacht benefits from Riviera’s robotic varnishing facility, the most advanced in Australia: the gloss timberwork found both above and below deck has an utterly smooth, mirror-like finish. Riviera’s commitment to quality design, materials and workmanship is even evident in the ensuite and second head. Here you’ll find contemporary and practical Amtico flooring, solid-surface countertops, elegant glass-bowl basins, the finest faucets and showerheads and frameless doors to the shower stalls. A day spent aboard your new 5000 Sport Yacht is a day well spent… At the end of that day, when you retire to your cabin, you can drift away with the sweet thought of all the pleasure your new boat has brought to you, your family and friends. An Unparalleled Level of Safety, Control and Boating Enjoyment Zeus® is the result of 15 years of testing and research by Cummins Mercruiser Diesel and Mercury Marine. This advanced propulsion system delivers up to 30 percent improved fuel economy, 15 percent faster cruise speed and 15 percent faster top speed. You will experience sports car performance as each pod turns independently, resulting in much greater turning efficiency and responsiveness. Reliable, responsive hydraulic power steers the pods and actuates the integrated trim tabs. Trim tabs are automated to improve performance and visibility during acceleration. The rear-facing pod with thru-hub exhaust can be steered through a large angle without rudder blow out. Counter-rotating propellers eliminate lateral forces, giving completely straight tracking. At the helm, a self-centering wheel and customized steering response, with two-position memory give a whole new meaning to the word cruise.
- Optional Features
- Zeus pod Drive - Cummins QSC 8.3 (442kw/600hp) including electronic controls, Joystick & Skyhook system Fuel filters/ water separator for engines & generator Tender garage including 3.0m Zodiac® RIB (outboard not included) Teak laid cockpit floor Dishwasher (drawer) to galley (in lieu of pot drawer) Icemaker fitted to cockpit - port side under wet bar sink (powered off inverter) Washer/Dryer combination machine located in companionway with Freezer above (in lieu of linen storage) Layout option A - (Leather) -Two cabin floorplan with lower lounge in lieu of starboard cabin. Layout includes leather lounge (converts to bed), open area and 19'' LCD TV and DVD entertainment package (Bone) Wetbar including solid surface countertop and refrigerator (stainless steel) with freezer compartment and stainless steel door Teak table to rear lounge on twin hi/low electric pedestals for conversion to sunlounge, includes drink holders and cover Boot and Pin stripe the same color. (Follows chine line up at the bow) (Mocha) White Hull Color Standard Cockpit awning - Yacht acrylic - Fixed forward section only (white stamoid) Front windscreen cover (Black textaline) Salon side window covers (black textaline) Upholstery to cockpit lounge and foredeck sun pad - Jacquard upholstery upgrade (including white stamoid cover) (Patio Husk / Portico Beach) Solid Surface countertop color - As fitted to galley and head Interior carpet color (Ivory, Twine) Saloon - Leather Upholstery to Lounge (Bone) Leather upholstery to helm chairs (Bone) Soft Furnishing Package Fabric Upgrade (Shalimar) Roller blinds (Sheer Brilliance)
- Allow Jason to prove his reputation for client satisfaction through consultation on all aspects of boating from fishing, diving, cruising, destinations, and yacht/equipment comparison. Jason has been a consistent industry top producer and attributes his success to his constant research of market data and product knowledge. Jason enjoys the challenges of brokerage in difficult markets and is confident in his ability to satisfy his clients in the purchase and sale of their first or fifteenth yacht. Jason prides himself in his ability to negotiate through the ever-growing masses of market data to provide his clients with the best information to base their purchasing and selling decisions. Jason is a life-long learner and continually attends professional meetings and seminars to further his product knowledge, keep up to date with the latest laws and regulations, and to develop ways to continually improve the yachting industry. As a member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association (FYBA), Yacht Broker's Association of America (YBAA), and one of few Certified Professional Yacht Broker's (CPYB), Jason is continually seeking knowledge in order to better serve the clients of Sarasota Yacht & Ship. As with the rest of the SYS team, Jason is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the needs of clients. "Please call on me day or night for any of your boating needs." Please contact Jason Mashke, CPYB at (941) 345-3200 direct or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, specifications, or pictures. Boat is currently at our Marina Jack's location in beautiful downtown Sarasota.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.