- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
With an overall length of 36' 5" and a beam of 13', the Catalina 350 is as large as many 37' yachts. Equipment includes GENERATOR, Air Conditioning, Autopilot, Color Chart Plotter, Furling Mainsail, Electric Halyard Winch, Dinghy, Outboard and Ultraleather Interior. Rachael Lynn has been maintained the same way the owner maintains the private jet he flies. Cosmetically and Functionally this yacht is Bristol.
- With an overall length of 36' 5" and a beam of 13', the Catalina 350 is as large as many 37' yachts. Equipment includes GENERATOR, Air Conditioning, Autopilot, Color Chart Plotter, Furling Mainsail, Electric Halyard Winch, Dinghy, Outboard and Ultraleather Interior. Rachael Lynn has been maintained the same way the owner maintains the private jet he flies. Cosmetically and Functionally this yacht is Bristol.
- 2 cabin, 1 head, convertible salon table, sleeps 7 Convertible starboard settee Two salon tables, cocktail size and larger dinner table Air conditioned with generator power Centerline queen bed forward Ultraleather interior Stall shower Innerspring mattress with memory foam topper 5 Hella fans Peek-a-boo shades Cabin window shades
- Stainless steel double sink Hot/cold pressure water Refrigerator w/top loading and front opening stainless steel door Separate top loading freezer Stainless steel 2-burner propane stove w/oven Microwave oven Solid surface counter tops
- Raymarine ST-6002 Smart Pilot Raymarine C80 color chart plotter Raymarine ST-60 wind package Raymarine ST-60 tridata (speed/log/depth) ICOM M422 DSC VHF with Command Mic in cockpit Ritchie compass Jensen Stereo/CD w/Bose speakers in salon and cockpit 19" LCD HDTV Amplified masthead TV antenna Cable TV input in stern Jensen DVD/mp3/CD player
- Mastervolt 3.5 KW generator in sound shield (281 hours) Generator serviced May 2012 MarineAir Air Conditioning & heat w/digital control 2-30-amp 110-volt ac systems 12-volt dc system Smart 3-stage automatic battery charger House battery bank replaced November 2011 with 2-4D (2100 CCA total) Custom LED Interior lighting
- Sails and Rigging
- 135% Furling Genoa with foam luff (sacrificial replaced 2010) Garhauer EZ-guide adjustable genoa fairlead system In-mast furling mainsail Electric halyard/mainsheet self tailing winch Selden furling mast Doyle APC cruising spinnaker with ATN sleeve Banner Bay anchor riding sail Internal halyards led to cockpit Two self tailing rigging winches (one electric) Two self tailing 2-Speed primary winches Rigid Adjustable Boom Vang Spare Spinnaker halyard Ball bearing Traveler
- Hull and Deck
- The Catalina 350 is CE-A rated for unlimited off shore and meets all the voluntary ABYC yacht building standards. In addition, wide decks and inboard shrouds make for secure passages and tighter sheeting angles. A divided anchor locker has double rollers and electric anchor windlass make anchoring a snap. With an overall length of 36' 5" and a beam of 13', many builders would have called a boat this large a 37. She is 35' 3" on deck. She has a lead, not a cast iron keel. West Marine 9'4" hypalon dinghy Mercury 6 HP 4-stroke outboard Epoxy barrier coat on hull before bottom paint Bimini with windshield Captain's Navy canvas including covers for helm and winches Cafe style companionway doors w/screens, various panel inserts Stainless steel stern rail has integral OB engine mount Stern rail observation seats Ocean Marine outboard motor lift (not installed) Folding leather covered wheel Walk-through transom with telescoping stainless steel swim ladder Hot/cold cockpit shower Huge cockpit locker Cockpit table w/insulated drink holder Drink holder at helm Electric anchor windlass Double anchor roller Divided anchor locker Delta anchor with chain and rode Fortress anchor with chain and rode
- Mastervolt 3.5 kw generator in sound shield with 280 hours Universal 4 cylinder 35 hp diesel with 329 hours Regular service and cleaning performed by owner Last service - May 2012 3-blade cruising prop MarineAir Air Conditioning & heat with digital control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- "Bristol Condition" Call or e-mail BILL WIARD (727) 492-7044 (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com