- 60 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAN 1050
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
High-impact express made good on Sunseeker promise of leading-edge performance, world-class construction. Lush interior with warm, club-like atmosphere features spacious salon with sweeping settee, extended galley, three private cabins. Cockpit is dominated by oval sun pad over dinghy/PWC garage with built-in launch/retrieval winch. Note stylish helm layout, wide side decks.
Motivated Seller! Bring Offers!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Delivering power and pleasure in equal measure, the Sunseeker Predator 60 is as exciting as her sleek appearance promises. The Predator 60 comes with either an open top or an opening hardtop. There are luxurious accommodation below, where light-colored woods and deeply upholstered seating in the stylish asymmetric saloon contribute to an elegant ambiance. The Predator 60 can comfortably sleep six in an en suite master stateroom, a twin en suite guest cabin and a third smaller cabin. The cockpit has comfortable seating around a dining table, a wet bar with its own fridge and ice maker, a sink with hot and cold water, and a griddle. There's a teak bathing platform with steps and a swim ladder, as well as a hot and cold swim shower. There's even a garage for a tender or for other water toys beneath the large sunlounger. With full entertainment facilities and a comprehensive galley, the Predator 60 is designed to satisfy the most demanding owner.
- Hull & Deck
- Sunseeker Predator 60 Specifications - Standard Equipment Construction - Hand-laid GRP - Isophthalic gelcoat - Molded stripes and coachwork lines - Initial lay-up: isophthalic resin, powder-bound fiberglass mat - Main lay-up: orthophthalic resin with stitched biaxial reinforcement - 18 mm Balsa core to topsides - Bonded foam frame and girder system reinforcing hull bottom - Antifouling and osmosis treatment Deck - Fittings all in stainless steel - 8 Deck cleats in stainless steel - Delta anchor and 60 m chain (galvanized) - Electric winch and capstan 24V with deck and cockpit controls 24V - Stemhead roller and anchor stop - Self-draining chain locker, fender stowage Pulpit and cockpit rails in stainless steel - Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert - IMCO Navigation lights - 2 Pantograph wipers 24V, windscreen washers - Ensign staff and socket - Remote spotlight 24V - Curved safety glass windscreen - Remote control hydraulic opening stern door - Tender-wetbike garage Bathing Platform - Fresh water marina connection - Dockside 240 V AC connection with 20 m cable - Hot and cold swimming shower - Teak-laid bathing platform and steps - Stainless steel swimming ladder Cockpit - Self-draining - Stern safety door - Teak floor Engine Compartment
- Air conditioning Galley - Sink and drainer - 2-Ring ceramic hob - Electric refrigerator 110V - Electric freezer 110V - Microwave - grill - Hot and cold water - Rubbish bin - Cupboard and drawer storage - 6 Place crockery set 6 place cutlery set - Double AC socket - Hand-held fire extinguisher - 2 x Opening portholes with mosquito screens and curtains - First aid kit - Coffee maker -
- Air conditioning Master Stateroom - Double berth - Storage beneath - Drawer in base-end - 2 Reading lights 24V - Outboard shelving - Overhead bedside cupboards - Hanging wardrobe with mirrored door - Shelved cupboard - Halogen overhead lights 24V - 2 x Opening portholes with mosquito screens and curtains - Deck hatch with mosquito screen - Double AC socket - Door to shower room - Fitted carpet - Television - video - Air conditioning Master En Suite - Avonite countertop - Washbasin - Taps and accessories - Hot and cold water - Separate shower compartment - Acrylic shower door - Vacuum toilet - Extractor fan - Mirrored vanity unit - Shelved cupboard - Toothbrush and glass holder - Towel ring and towels - Overhead light - Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind - Shaver socket 110V - Soap dish - Teak grating -
- Boathook Helm Console - Double stand - sit helm and copilot seat - Storage beneath helm seats - Chart area - Console with burr walnut fascia - Hydraulic power steering - Wood-rimmed steering wheel - Full analog engine instrumentation - Radar open scanner - Autopilot - Electronic speedlog - Depth sounder - Rudder indicator - Water tank gauge - Fuel tank gauge - VHF Radio - Trim tab controls - Single-lever engine controls - Compass - Horn - Windscreen wipers and washers - Glass holders -
- Teak floor Port and Starboard Guest Cabins - 2 x Single berths - Under-berth storage - 2 x Reading lights 24V - Full hanging wardrobe - Overhead halogen lights 24V - Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain - Double AC socket - One cabin with en suite shower room - Fitted carpet - Television - video - Air conditioning Guest En Suite Shower Room - Avonite countertop - Washbasin - Taps and accessories - Hot and cold water - Separate shower compartment - Acrylic shower door - Vacuum toilet - Extractor fan - Mirrored vanity unit - Shelved cupboard - Toothbrush and glass holder - Towel ring and towels - Overhead light - Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind - Shaver socket 110V - Soap dish - Teak grating -
- Engine Room
- Twin MAN 1050 engines - Soundproofing throughout engine room - 2 x Aluminum cross-balanced fuel tanks with electric sending unit - Separate fuel filters - water separators - Automatic fire extinguishers - Engine room and forward bilge flood alarms - 2 x Automatic bilge pumps - 2 x Automatic flood pumps - 4 x Extractor fans 24V - Manual bilge pump Electrical System - Slow speed generator 8 kW at 50 Hz with underwater silent exhaust - AC Dockside connection with 20 m cable - Galvanic isolator 24V and 12V DC electrical system with full circuit breaker protection - 6 x Engine batteries 24V circuit - 4 x Domestic batteries 24V circuit - 2 x Generator batteries 12V circuit - Alternator split charging system - Remote battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit - 80 amp Battery charger for 24V circuits - 20 amp Battery charger for 12V circuits - Water heater 1.5 kW AC - 110V AC Sockets through out the boat - 24V Hand light and cable Underwater Gear - Direct shaft drive through half tunnels - 4-Blade NAB bronze propellers - Bronze P-brackets 2 x 2 1-4" stainless steel Temet 25 shafts - Dripless shaft logs with spare seals - High-performance bronze rudders and struts - Sea water strainers x 2 main engines, 1 generator - Seacocks on all underwater fittings - Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes - Heavy-duty cast aluminum hydraulic trim tabs 24V Systems - Hydraulic power steering engine driven pump - 24V hydraulic power pack for trim tabs and garage door - Aluminum freshwater tank with electric sending unit - 24V Freshwater pressure system - Hot water tank - Vacuum toilets with holding tanks
- CD player in cockpit - Wetbar sink with hot and cold water, fridge, ice maker, bottle locker and griddle Deeply upholstered seating for up to 8 around cockpit table - Lockers beneath seating - Full-size upholstered sunbather - Glass holders - Liferaft stowage position - Overhead cockpit lights 24V - Low-level courtesy lights 24V - Waterproof carpet - Engine room access hatch -
- Hand-held fire extinguisher Saloon - Large dining area with folding table - Lockers beneath seats - Scatter cushions - Television, video player - CD - Hi-fi surround system - Central vacuum cleaner - Overhead cupboards - Drinks cupboard - Opening portholes with mosquito screens and curtains - 2 x Deck hatches with mosquito screens - Overhead halogen lighting 24V - Low-level lighting 24V - Main control panel (AC-DC) - Generator controls - Double AC socket - Hand-held fire extinguisher - Fitted carpet -
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.