- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Hunter 31 is your sailboat for daysailing, weekend and longer cruising, club racing and having just plain fun on the water. Her wing keel with 4' draft and 47' bridge clearance gives you a lot of options for sailing destinations. Bring along friends and family to relax in the roomy cockpit under bimini and dodger. Attach your dinghy to the davits for exploring ashore while anchored. Salon seats 6-7 comfortably. Sleep 4 in 2 private double berths and 1 more on salon settee. Her fully equipped galley invites you to prepare nutritious meals and snacks, using microwave oven, alcohol stove and oven, refrigerator, hot/cold pressurized water at sink, and plenty of countertop space.
If you want to get into sailing without a large expense, here's your opportunity. After years of enjoying sailing, owner is ready to sell and pursue other hobbies. Offers welcome.
NEW LOWER PRICE!!
- Walk Through Tour and Accommodations
- Step down companionway from cockpit to salon with U-shaped galley to starboard across from nav station. Notice the lovely teak sole and interior woodwork. Double berth is aft of nav station on port side. Move forward to full length settee to port that converts to single berth. Dinette to starboard seats 4 with large table - great for meals and games. Note all the storage space behind and underneath the settee and dinette seats. Move further forward to enclosed private head with sink, vanity and shower across from hanging locker. Go forward to private cabin with double v-berth and storage underneath. Interior has plenty of flow-through ventilation with 7 opening screened ports, 2 opening overhead screened hatches, and 2 dorades. There are also 3 DC fans. • roomy salon seats 6-8 on settee and dinette • large dinette table for meals and table games • sleeps 5 • private forward cabin with double v-berth • private aft double berth • private enclosed head with marine toilet, vanity, sink and shower • hot/cold pressurized water at galley and head sinks • 7 opening screened ports • 2 opening overhead screened hatches • 2 dorades
- Full galley and lots of counterspace for easy preparation of nutritious meals and snacks for family and friends. • DC refrigerator • Emerson microwave oven • 2 burner gimballed alcohol stove and oven • hot and cold pressurized water at galley sink • U-shaped galley with plenty of counterspace
- Electronics and Electrical
- • 4" Danforth compass at helm • West Marine VHF radio • Horizon depth and speed instruments • wind vane • 4 batteries • 30 amp shorepower and shorepower cord
- Deck and Hull
- • bimini and dodger • cockpit cushions • 2 swivel folding seats • dinghy davits • swim ladder at stern • bruce anchor on bow pulpit with chain and rode • aluminum toe rail • double lifelines • bow and stern cleats • life ring
- Engine and Mechanical
- • Yanmar 2GM20F 16 hp fresh water cooled diesel engine • wheel steering • hot and cold pressurized water system • manual marine head with macerator pump • bilge pump
- Sails and Rigging
- • rigged for single handing with all lines led aft to cockpit • roller furling jib • battened mainsail • new mainsail cover and jib suncover • 2 Maxwell 23 2-speed selftailing winches for jib control • 2 Maxwell single speed winches for traveller control • new jibsheets and traveller sheets • wind vane
- Broker's Comments
- This inexpensive sailboat is a great choice for experienced and beginning sailors to enjoy loads of fun. Rigged for single handing, she's easy to sail from the cockpit. Roomy salon, full galley and private double berths in fore and aft cabins are ready for you and your crew to get away for a weekend, week or more. This owner is ready to sell to explore other hobbies. Take advantage of this opportunity to own a proven, popular model - the 31' Hunter.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy Young at 941.916.0660 for additional information and to see this Hunter 31 sloop. Out of state buyers may buy and sail this Hunter 31 in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Calvin for details. See SailboatsinFlorida.com for more sailboats.