- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 40 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Lagoon 47 is a large, modern, performance cruising catamaran. This is one of many cruising catamarans designed and built by Jeanneau (JTA, Jeanneau Technique Advances). The designers were Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prevost who used their knowledge of offshore racing and the latest racing sailboat design technologies to produce a cutting edge cruising catamaran. JTA built numerous catamarans designed by these two designers from 1987 thru 1996, including the Lagoon 37, 47, 55, 57 and 67. All were composite (cored sandwich) construction for lightness and strength. The majority were built using fiberglass & epoxy.
The Lagoon 47 is rock solid, extremely easy to sail, and lays quietly at anchor. Her staterooms have ample berths, and good ventilation. There are four staterooms and four heads that make everyday living very workable. The huge galley is open and airy and features a top of the line stove, generous counter space and huge cold storage compartments. Her rounded salon seating is roomy and comfortable.
Recent Upgrades Include:
All new house battery bank (8 x 220ah)
Starboard windlass rebuilt
Refinish cockpit table
- Engines: Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine(s) Total Power: 80 HP Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Sail drive Propeller: 3 blade propeller Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 2400 RPM Maximum Speed: 8 knots Range: 300 nm Year Built: 1996 Engine Hours: 5000
- Tanks: Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (45 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 2 (33 Gallons)
- Accommodations: Number of twin berths: 2 Number of double berths: 2 Number of cabins: 4 Number of heads: 4 (Electric Heads)
- Electronics: Depthsounder Wind speed and direction Navigation center Autopilot Compass GPS VHF TV set Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Sails / Rigging
- Sails Fully battened mainsail Genoa Rigging Steering wheel
- Inside Equipment
- Inside Equipment: Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Hot water Fresh water maker Oven Electric head Refrigerator Deep freezer
- Outside Equipment
- Outside Equipment/Extras: Teak cockpit Wind generator Solar panel Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Davits Tender Electric windlass Covers: Bimini Top Mainsail cover Genoa cover
- Electrical Equipment
- Electrical Equipment: Shore power inlet Electrical Circuit: 110V
- Gallley: Oven Refrigerator Deep Freezer Fresh Water Maker Hot Water Stainless Steel Sink
- Broker's Comments
- The Lagoon 47 is rock solid, extremely easy to sail, and lays quietly at anchor. Her staterooms have ample berths, and good ventilation. There are four staterooms and four heads that make everyday living very workable. The huge galley is open and airy and features a top of the line stove, generous counter space and huge cold storage compartments. Her rounded salon seating is roomy and comfortable. Recent Upgrades Include: New Teak on back steps All new 4" dryfast foam and Champagne fabric covered cockpit cushions. All new house battery bank (8 x 220ah) Starboard windlass rebuilt Refinish cockpit table This 1991 Jeanneau Lagoon 47 is an amazing vessel for this price, and she will take you and your family anywhere in the world!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Listing Agent TOM HAYES CELL: (818) 516-5742 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here for more quality listings: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com/searchedwards.php?slim=pp275316