- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S HRZ
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Lots of style and elegance in this well kept Searay Sundancer. Only 140 Original hours! The 36 features a large open salon with a wonderful modern galley and great refrigeration. Features a Cherrywood interior and modern 8.1 liter FWC Mercruiser engines for great performance and lots of comfort. Recent compound, wax and bottom paint. Very good overall condition. Price reduced again!
Realistic owner wants this to be the next one sold. Offers considered.
Price Reduced from $119,000. May.2013
- Beige interior and carpeting with plush ultra leather settee, Cherry Vitra-core, and built-in entertainment center. Forward cabin with full size berth, hanging lockers, drawer storage and two-part privacy pocket door. Mid cabin conversation pit converts to double berth. Crescent shaped settee in salon converts for two. VacuFlush head, vanity, and curved shower with acrylic doors. Galley with microwave, 2 burner cooktop, refrigerator/freezer, molded countertops and power vent. 16,000 BTUs R/C Air Conditioning TV/VCR AM/FM/CD Stereo Central Vacuum
- Raymarine RL70C GPS/Chart Raymarine Radar Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine RM300 GPS Depth Sounder Compass Raymarine VHF
- 12/110 Volt Systems 7KW Generator (4) Batteries Charger Shore Cord Navigation Lights
- Deck and Cockpit
- Lofrans windlass Anchor w/chain & rode SS Bow and handrails (4) Opening ports (2) Salon skylights Extended swim platform w/concealed ladder Transom storage locker Arch w/stereo speakers & lights Bimini w/enclosure Cockpit sunshade w/full cockpit cover Transom door CP wet bar w/refrigerator CP table CP shower Sun pad cushions
- Sea Ray SmartCraft Diagnostics & System View Electric engine room hatch CO2 detector Hydraulic, tilt wheel steering Dripless shaft logs Underwater exhaust system Trim tabs Spotlight Water heater 35 Gallon holding tank Bilge pumps & blowers Fire suppression system
- Boattest dot com Review
- The following are exerpts from the boattest dot com review of this model: "The 360 bridges the gap between the 340 and the 380 Sundancers offering an aft cabin for additional overnighting accommodations. Whether you're planning a romantic getaway for two, a weekend out with the whole family or an offshore cruise, the 360 Sundancer is ready to go, with features that make you feel like you're in a luxury hotel instead of aboard a boat." "Out on our test run the 360 Sundancer delivered a top speed of 36.8 mph at 5000 rpm, and her best cruise was 26.3 mph at 3500 rpm, giving us a total range of 185 miles. Equipped with twin 370-hp MerCruiser 8.1 S V-drives the 360 jumped on plane in a matter of 6.9 seconds. Her 0-30 time was also quite impressive at 10.9 seconds." "The 360 is a gorgeous express cruiser that will satisfy both the eye and mind. She offers a great entertaining platform with plenty of room for family and friends, which means you don't have to leave anyone behind. You'll love to have dockside parties or sunset cruises on this boat because she feels so much larger than a 36-footer, plus she offers luxurious accommodations with a forward and aft cabin for overnighting."
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org