Don’t miss out on an opportunity to own one of the nicest and well maintained 58’ Merritt’s ever. The craftsmanship is second to none with three staterooms, three heads, long range capability due to its economical Cat engines and redundant vessel systems, this is a must see for anyone in the market to purchase a truly custom boat.
- Main Salon
- You enter the main salon via air door; to port is a U shaped custom leather couch with total storage underneath and a teak end table. There is a Madura Gold granite top coffee table in the center. To star board are two newly recovered single chair’s and the teak entertainment center is aft of those, The carpet, runner, window tint and valance treatments were all recently replaced.
- Galley / Laundry
- A Madura Gold granite countertop with teak bull nose and new sink hardware Sub-Zero pull out refrigeration 4 burner stove with exhaust fan GE microwave/convection oven to port Madura Gold granite dinette with teak bull nose and storage underneath. Total of 11 pullout draws for storage Bosch axxis washer and condensation dryer in the companionway
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is forward with a queen size bunk and consists of a rounded teak head board, padded panels throughout, a hidden hanging locker in the wall, mirrored cabinetry, teak hanging locker with shoe storage, and 6 pullout draws. The head has new fixtures, forward bilge access, a huge storage closet, stand up head, mirrored vanity and burl flooring.
- Guest Staterooms
- Stateroom to port is a double bunk with mirrored bulkhead, under bunk storage, a teak cedar lined hanging locker with storage underneath. The port side head has a granite countertop with teak bull nose trim, a stand up shower, new hard ware and beautiful burl flooring. The starboard stateroom has a double bunk (2 singles) with teak storage under, a cedar lined hanging locker and storage. The starboard head has granite countertops, Raritan head, new fixtures and a stand up shower
- Complete teak bulkhead and freezers just stripped and re-varnished New full length mezzanine style cushions. Cockpit to STBD has Jenn-Air grill, tackle storage and a lower control station Cockpit to port has a refrigerated drink box, huge chest freezer, and tackle storage Cockpit overhang just painted with new speakers, overhead lights and ventilators Deck has 2 in deck live well’s, lazarette access and oversized kill box with ice dump. Merritt fighting chair plumbed with wash down in offset station and 8 rod holders Teak transom with tuna door New 42’ Rupp outriggers Clear cockpit “wings” with covers and complete cockpit cover Teak deck and covering boards
- Electronics & Helm
- 2 Teak helm chairs Stbd, port and center benches with new cushion, storage underneath and fresh water supply Teak helm pod and helm deck (just varnished) Teak capstan rail New eisenglass enclosure Miya epoch electric reels Stainless Merritt steering wheel and gear levers New Glendenning system with cables Teak booster step Overhead hatch in hardtop White and red recessed lighting in hard top New speakers Northstar 6100 and 6000 GPS Garmin 5212 (new) GPS Furuno FCV 292 and new Airmar transducer Furuno 96 mile radar ICOM VHF’s and SSB Data Marine and electronic compass Robertson AP-20 auto pilot Port cabinet has fuel transfer, computank, synchro, and start/stop
- Tower & Foredeck
- Jack Hopewell Tower with 5 rod launcher at bridge and 6 in cockpit tower legs Full bench seat Carlsburgh horns Merritt wheel with Glendenning controls Fresh water supply Electronics are Northstar 6100 repeater and ICOM VHF Foredeck just painted and non-skidded Toe rail just varnished Fortress anchor
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3412E with new risers, blue printed turbos,1000 hour service completed, approx. 6500 hours Phasor 27KW gensets with stainless drip pans (3800 hours) 50amp service (x2) on both sides of cockpit Battery chargers and (6) 8-D batteries New drip less shaft seals Racor fuel filter system Oil change system Crash valves Halon fire system Pump room has air compressor, tool box and A/C components New GalleyMaid head pumps 1200 GPD Watermakers unit New Mach 5 fresh water pumps Sea Vision 24v underwater lights Eskimo ice chipper (just rebuilt) Theft alarm system Misc spare parts for just about everything
- Broker's Comments
- This boat has been meticulously maintained and constantly updated with an open checkbook and all Caterpillar service was done by Jack Montgomery. This vessel should be considered by anyone looking for a custom boat with superb craftsmanship at a competitive price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.