- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This exciting new model follows in the footsteps of its predecessors, the 49DS and 54DS and features the same modern styling that has made Jeanneau the number one name in deck salons throughout the world. Designed by Vittorio Garroni in collaboration with naval architect Marc Lombard, the 42DS features an ultra modern hull, providing exceptional speed while under sail or power.
The interior, like that of all our deck salons, is open and bright with plenty of ventilation. A very spacious owner's cabin, complete with queen size island berth, is located aft along with an extremely large head and shower. A second guest cabin and head are located all the way forward giving owners and guests plenty of privacy and room to move around.
A DIFFERENT BOAT FROM INCEPTION
Design - The Technology of Beauty
The strength of Jeanneau can be seen in the beauty of our boats. World renowned designers and architects work with our inhouse teams from the inception of each product.
CATIA - Each new Jeanneau is comprehensively designed via the powerful CATIA design software. CATIA allows Jeanneau to design a better boat with more attention to detail in a shorter timeframe.
Research and Development - A specialized R&D facility at Jeanneau houses 130 engineering specialists. This facility is unique in the boat building sector, providing R&S resources usually available only to large aeronautical and automotive companies.
Construction - The Engineering of Beauty
The Jeanneau Formula for success: Combine 50 years of practical boat building savoir-faire with the latest construction technologies.. Invest in and continually improve technologically advanced factories with ergonomic production lines, computerized processes and efficient logistic supply chains.
Composite Technologies - Jeanneau is the master of many different types of fiberglass construction from hand lay-up to injection moulding. Each technology has its proper place at Jeanneau and they are applied to create the perfect part, taking into account structural, aesthetic, and efficiency factors. Every barrel of resin and gelcoat is tested before entering the production process and the Jeanneau laboratory continues to test and improve the quality of every process.
Quality - The Timelessness of Beauty
Our total quality control system tracks a product through the entire production process and beyond. From lab tests of each batch of resin to tank testing to customer satisfaction questionnaires and frequent supplier reviews, we continually seek ways to improve our boats.
ISO 9001 Certification - Quality tracking at every level of design, purchasing, construction, shipping and delivery. Audits performed at every level. All claims, comments and questions are submitted under ISO 9001 system.
Bureau Veritas - This is an extra certification of our engineering work and a internationally recognized symbol of engineering excellence.They focus on structure and electrical work and they verify that what is approved from the design office is being properly applied on the production floor.Bureau Veritas certifies the entire process from the design office to the production floor.
- Electronics & Electrical
- ST60 Raymarine Plus Tridata (Depth & Speed) ST60 Raymarine Plus Wind ST6002 Autopilot Repeaters Prosine 1800 Inverter w/Remote Icom Black VHF Icom Mic for VHF in cockpit E-80 Chartplotter w/navChip at Helm Raymarine sealed pod for GPS in cockpit 2KW Raymarine Radar W/ Stainless Steel radar mount Sony Stereo CD / DVD Player wired to TV 4 Bose Cockpit Speakers Sony stereo Remote in Cockpit Samsung 22'' HD LCD TV installed and wired into stereo Samsung 26'' HD LCD TV installed in aft master stateroom Sony Stereo CD / DVD Player wired to Aft Stateroom TV TV / Phone inlet on stern of vessel wired to TV for Cable TV S/S Custom installed Microwave
- Custom Dodger W/Stainless Grab Rails Custom Bimini Connector from Dodger to Bimini Cockpit Cushions Folding Bimini Wheel Covers Winch Covers
- Yanmar 54 HP Diesel Engine ( Only 247 hours ) “Ambiance Jaguar” Upholstery ( Ultra Leather ) 110v Shorepower Inlet w/Outlets 12v Fridge Box w/Freezer Area Saloon w/U-Shaped Seating Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower 2-Harken Winch Handles Mainsheet Traveller Electric Windlass (5/16) BBB Anchor Roller Selden Furling Mast 2 Cabins / 2 Bathrooms Life lines-Lifeline Gates Spinnaker Deck Fittings 110v 10-Gallon Hot Water Heater 2-Holding Tank's w/gravity Drain L-Galley w/Glass Seperator Gimballed 2-Burner Stove NavStation w/ Electrical Panel
- Factory Installed Options
- Spinnaker Halyard (2) Electric Genoa Winches (1) Electric Roof Winch Midship Cleats Spreader Flag Halyard Outboard Engine Bracket Teak Cockpit Table Deluxe Folding Salon Table Extra Battery AGM Wood Cockpit Floor Battery Charger Spur On Propeller Shaft (2) Waterproof Cockpit Speakers
- Ballast: 6515 Displacement: 19662
- Total Power: 54
- Fuel: 34 Fresh Water: 94 Holding: 34
- Delivery Package
- Safety Package Anchor Package Propane Tank Shorepower Cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ian Van Tuyl 1880 Harbor Island Dr. Ste 200 San Diego, CA 92101 1-619-507-4416 (cell phone) 1-619-681-0633 (Office) 1-619-681-0638 (fax) Ianvt@cruisingyachts.net Www.Ivtyachtsales.com Facebook.com/ivtyachtsales http://myyachtspot.blogspot.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/rideivt New Yachts that I Proudly Represent: CNB, Grand Soleil, Prestige, Jeanneau, Hunter and Quality Power & Sail Brokerage yachts If you have a Friend, family member or co-worker that is interested in buying or selling a boat, please feel free to contact me or send them my information. Your personal referrals are the greatest compliment